You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Sanghera

Dr. Paul Sanghera's Ratings

I was sent to him by my optometrist because my cataracts were affecting my night driving and reading. There usually was a bit of a wait to see him as he is quiet busy, which I am assuming is a good thing. His bedside manner was exemplary and the surgeries were quick and painless. At the Kensington Clinic, one of the nurses told me he was one of the most efficient and most talented surgeons of the 40 or so that work there which I found very impressive. I see 20/20, my glare is gone and I will be thanking my optometrist for sending me to him. He's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2766925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

He is young and very knowledgeable, has gifted hands for surgery, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I don't really know what more you could ask for in a doctor. Strongly and wholeheartedly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2754985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Just had my laser surgery with Dr Sanghera this weekend. I am very impressed with his staff and his polite bedside manner. It was very reassuring how he calmly guided me thru the operation. I am even more impressed with how well I can see less than a week after surgery. I would fully recommend him to anyone considering laser surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2231185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

My optometrist really worried me when she told me about glaucoma and so I was sent to see this MD on my request to see a specialist. I think he clued into my anxiety because he was very nice and explained the tests I had done earlier in the day. I did feel at ease through his conversation and bedside manner. I do NOT have glaucoma! Rita

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][178116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

As other clients had mentioned earlier, he had also cancelled the two appointments almost in a raw without a prior notice, but I only got to know the cancellation when I arrived his office. The staffs told me that he had cancelled the appointment in the morning of the day and also they had wrong contact informations about me over and over again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I was sent to see him after my first cataract procedure was messed up by someone else. I could not see clearly. He did not reassure me that he could do much to fix it but said he would try. For 2 weeks after his surgery I been waiting for improvement. Finally my vision is now clear after patiently waiting for swelling to clear up. I am very satisfied. He was honest and the results are a pleasant surprise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][178114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

I just wanted to let everyone who reads these postings to know how enthusiastic I am with my recent laser eye surgery. As everyone one always says, I should have got it done sooner. The level of crispness and clarity of my vision after surgery is unparalleled. Dr Sanghera was informative and his easygoing nature made me feel at relaxed during my procedure. I would recommend laser surgery and Dr Paul to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][178097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

Very busy but also very good. Waited 3 months for an appointment and had to wait for over an hour in the office. He was worth it; informative and thorough. Let me ask questions. Handsome too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][178113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

He is a very good doctor but I have had two appointments in a row cancelled although I was give about 5-6 days notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I was told I had cataracts and have been to 2 previous ophthalmologists who failed to adequately inform me of the severity of my disorder and rushed me into booking for surgery. He was my third consultation. I was very pleased with his manner and ability to communicate effectively. I was given the time to ask questions and all options were thoroughly explained. I was very happy with our meeting.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][178111].votes_count ]]