Dr. Mona Vaidya

Rate Dr. Mona Vaidya

Dr. Mona Vaidya's Ratings

Very caring. Made sure I got urgent help when I needed. Lover Her!

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Vaidya is an excellent GP at King's College. Unfortunately I have now left but if she was working anywhere else I'd register with her. Really helpful and understanding. Thank you

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Vaidya is very patient and understanding. Provides first class care.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2013 | flag

Excellent care, very patient and knowledgable. I highly recommend this GP

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

Very good gp, always helpful and caring. Highly recommend.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

I had a skin lesion, she correctly diagnosed me, and removed the lesion,. The procedure was really well done, she was so patient with me even when i panicked at the sight of the needle. I can hardly see the scar. All in all she was excellent and i would recommend her to anyone. I wish all physicians were like her!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

excellent all round care, helpful and sensitive to my health issue.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vaidya is one of the practitioners at King's College London health centre. I am generally satisfied with the care she has given me, although she does sometimes come across as being a bit too busy (which she probably is!) and brusque. The medical practice at King's is quite good and efficient - even for a same-day walk-in appointment, I can often see somebody within half an hour. There are also excellent nursing and para-professional staff there. Dr. Vaidya has done everything by-the-book and made sure to get me referred to specialists promptly.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag