Rate Dr. John M. Sorboro

Dr. John M. Sorboro's Ratings

Dr. Soborro's an amazing Dr. However, I find it very concerning that the office charges $50 to reschedule, even if you call more than 24 hours in advance. They will not work with patients on payments either. I've asked to be scheduled on Fridays which is payday, but they've refused unless I pay a penalty. They pick & choose who to work with as I've personally heard many at the window that made arrangements on payments & scheduling. But myself they've complicated it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Its very sad when someone is truly trying to change their life & then a hiccup such as this sends them away. They wouldn't take my debit card number to charge the next morning, but wanted to charge $50 if I tried to move the appointment (in advance). This is really not an admirable trait and proves that they really have no care or concern at all for the patients. (Maybe Doc does but u can't even talk to him without going through their stipulations first.)

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sorboro not only CARES about his patients and their health, he also cares about their everyday life too. He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. He is very tough and stern about keeping up with your health however is the most tender when you are having problems and need to talk. I have been to many, many doctors/psychiatrist since i was 11 years old and at 31yrs I feel lucky and blessed to have him as a doctor....def one of a kind!!

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Saboro DOES care about his patients. Sometimes it can take a few minutes to get back to see the Dr. Ive been a patient for six months and for the most part Im happy and satisfied with the office.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag