Rate Dr. Mary Therese Barrett

Dr. Mary Therese Barrett's Ratings

Dr. Barrett has been my physician for more than two decades. She is always kind and professional. I feel she is one of the most knowledgeable and cutting edge gynecologists in Colorado. I highly recommend her!

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

I felt she took the time to listen to me and actually hear what I had to say. She then shared her knowledge and opinion which slightly went against mine. In the end she went along with my position. This was in regards to compounded bio identical hormones. So she is open to other opinion. She's very personable and I felt very comfortable speaking with her. Would recommend to others.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Barrett! She is NOT an alarmist, tells you the truth and take the time to exlain things until you are comfortable! Her staff is always nice, knows me by name and treats me like an individual!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Barrett is direct and honest. She takes time to answer questions and provides thorough explanations.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I found dr. barrett to be very helpful and knowledable about my problem. it was hard for me to talk about and she made me feel very comfortable.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

Had to wait a month plus for my appointment only to have it "rescheduled" the day before the appointment. Snotty staff hung up on me for canceling.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag