Rate Dr. Christopher Ng

Dr. Christopher Ng's Ratings

NYS passed a law allowing nurse practitioners to provide Primary Care without a Dr. They'll be in Wal-mart. The Affordable care act will add millions of newly insured, who will need P.C. Doctors, who will then be full up. Pick one now!

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

The negative reviews are so wrong as to make me think they were posted for some other reason. GO THERE! Look in the waiting room: most often 1-2 people. Most other Drs, 5-6. Reasonable waits. Sit there and watch how long someone waits. Try that with any PCP before you choose. Look at cleanliness, use the WC. It looks like it was made last night! Great mags. Being Oriental, he is reserved but not cold. He asks me how and what I'm doing. If you want an outgoing personality, go to Dr Oz. If you want a very competant and widely skilled Dr, give him a shot. Second reason: save money! Why go to a specialist for a procedure which is now old-hat? My specialist co-pay is $30. Dr Ng performs procedures which used to be the pervue of specialists, at no copay (GHI): joint pain (my wife is getting shots for OA, when an Arthritis Dr did nothing). Diabetic care for me, Pediatric care, Gynecology, office surgery, Dermatology ( Acne, Rosacea, skin cancer screening).

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I saw dr. Ng for 3 years, explaining almost every other month how poorly I was feeling. I was numb, my face was drooping, i had weakness in my legs, ect... He told me I was depressed and going through a difficult time. He kept trying to prescribe me anti depressants. After 3 years I gave up and was finally diagnosed with multiple sclerosis by another doctor. If you are looking for someone to help you, go see another doctor. He is only interested in billing your insurance company. It very difficult when you know that something is wrong and the doctor who is supposed to help you can not be bothered and keepers telling you to go on anti depresants. Shame on you dr. Ng!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Should probably be a surgeon given his temperment. Clearly only interested in generating as many billable visits and events as possible with no concern for patient. STAY AWAY.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Stay away from this guy; never received my test results even after I called the office numerous times. Had to go elsewhere and pay again.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

I often wait over an hour past my appt time to see him. He will NOT handle more than one thing at a time, each ailment must have it's own appt. I actually have to call him back into the room to ask another question about why I am there. I often must come back a second time to see him before I feel any better. He often says "I don't know" when I ask him questions. He just wants to give me perscriptions and send me on my way. His staff is unfriendly and his PAs don't stick around long. I was searching for a new physician which is how I ended up here.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Office is dirty. I've been in cleaner veterinary offices. The doctor is deeply uninterested in why you are there. After his nurse measured my BP and administered an EKG for reasons she didn't explain she told me I could leave! I said I came here to see the doctor.. Finally he came to interview me but he wouldn't give me my blood results when I asked. In a few days later he sent me a Certified letter stating he did not want to have me as a patient. He is Crazy! Straight out of Monte Python's Circus.Good luck to anyone who goes to him.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

A disgrace to his profession.? ? - Today This man is confused and thinks he is God. I stopped using him several years ago, unfortunately my wife Audrey, being a more tolerant person than I, continued to trust this man. My wife and I are senior citizens in our 70's. Never have we been treated with such disrespect from any doctor. Recently my wife received a letter from this so called doctor, stating that he is no longer going to treat her. No reason, no explanation, as I said this character thinks he is God. My wife needs her medication for high blood pressure. This man refused to give her a prescription and said it is not an emergency. Anyone who knows my wife knows she is the sweetest person going and certainly does not deserve such treatment. Find a doctor that really cares for his or her patients.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2009 | flag

He is arrogant and pompous which doesn't go well with being unskilled. He doesn't listen to his patients at all. When I went to see him when I was sick he refused to give me my blood test results instead telling me I needed to make a separate appointment for that since I could only bring up one issue per visit. I found that to be irresponsible and dangerous. Who is he to withold my test results ransom for another copay? I think that is called malpractice.

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag

I find it hard to relate the postings on this site with the man I hve used since he took over this practice several years ago. I have found him to be knowledgable and caring and very much on top of things.I have no trouble with his listening skills either. He has made numerous adjustments to my medications and has arrived at a combination that is effective. Also I find his office to be friendly and clean.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag