Rate Dr. Belinda Weltman

Dr. Belinda Weltman's Ratings

I have spent the past two years in braces with Dr. Weltman, and I am thrilled with the final result. I had a difficult case and I did not think my smile could look this good. If you are looking for a friendly office and a knowledgeable orthodontist, I would highly recommend Dr. Weltman.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Belinda is more of a business woman than a doctor. She WAS very patient and responsive before you sign the contract, but turned completely the other way after me signing the contract. She even doesn't listen to my question before the treatment. It's just too late that she listened to my enquiry after putting on the braces. There are so many things you can't do after you have put on the metal wires. I asked her sincerely but she tried to be funny about me just to save herself several minutes.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Weltman is a very skilled Orthodontist and has a terrific way of making her patients feel at ease. No waiting around the office, things seem to run very smoothly. I would highly recommend her for braces or invisiline treatment. She really knows what she is doing.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Very kind, gentle orthodontist who is also highly skilled

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Weltman is very friendly and focused on getting great results. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an orthodontist.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

worth everything I paid! She is way nicer than some others and really knows about braces. did a fabulous job

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Weltman has provided excellent service in my Invisilign treatment. She answers all the questions I have and is focused on ensuring the results meet my expectations.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag