Dr. Paul G. Beberman

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Paul G. Beberman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul G."
RID: 1630396
10/11/11 5 5 5 5 When I met him I could not walk properly, I waddled. After 4 visits, I can run, He is amazing!
RID: 1189928
15/06/10 5 5 5 5 I was told that the only solution for my back pain/disc was surgery. Dr. Paul proved that wrong by working with my spine and strengthening my core. Thanks, Dr. Paul
RID: 912313
12/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paul is great! Between the spa-like atmosphere in the office and his fantastic treatments, I feel more relaxed, have less pain and I am finally headache free! Thanks so much!!!  Respond
RID: 658980
07/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Beberman was referred to me by a good friend and he helped me with my back pain. I still feel some stiffness once in a while but not nearly what I felt before. Everytime I get adjusted and have my muscles massaged I feel better. I highly recommend him.
RID: 648948
27/07/08 5 5 5 5 I have to say I went in with doubt. I saw a very good rating of him on this website and decided to see him. He's young and he didn't use many fancy devices on me. In fact, no even medication! But I have to say, so far my pain's improved so much. He treated not only my neck pain, but my back pain and arm pain too! I'm very happy that I found him. He's very knowledgeable and tried many different ways to treat the problem each session. His rates is very reasonable too.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 561805
09/04/08 5 5 5 5 This doctor is incredible. He helped alleviate my pain and explained everything so that I finally understood what the problems were. I had seen many other doctors prior who just told me it would go away or told me to take medications. Thanks to Dr. Paul, I am pain free and optimistic.
RID: 164295
01/03/07 5 5 5 Not only has my posture improved, but my pain is gone and I feel better about myself overall. Dr. Paul taught me so much! Thanks!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 50027
11/10/06 5 5 5 By far, one of the best Chiropractors out there. Dr. Paul really cares about his patients and knows a ton about exercise, nutrition and health. I would recommend him to anyone, with or without pain.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield