Rate Dr. Paul G. Beberman

Dr. Paul G. Beberman's Ratings

When I met him I could not walk properly, I waddled. After 4 visits, I can run, He is amazing!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

I was told that the only solution for my back pain/disc was surgery. Dr. Paul proved that wrong by working with my spine and strengthening my core. Thanks, Dr. Paul

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Paul is great! Between the spa-like atmosphere in the office and his fantastic treatments, I feel more relaxed, have less pain and I am finally headache free! Thanks so much!!!

Submitted June 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Beberman was referred to me by a good friend and he helped me with my back pain. I still feel some stiffness once in a while but not nearly what I felt before. Everytime I get adjusted and have my muscles massaged I feel better. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag

I have to say I went in with doubt. I saw a very good rating of him on this website and decided to see him. He's young and he didn't use many fancy devices on me. In fact, no even medication! But I have to say, so far my pain's improved so much. He treated not only my neck pain, but my back pain and arm pain too! I'm very happy that I found him. He's very knowledgeable and tried many different ways to treat the problem each session. His rates is very reasonable too.

Submitted July 27, 2008 | flag

This doctor is incredible. He helped alleviate my pain and explained everything so that I finally understood what the problems were. I had seen many other doctors prior who just told me it would go away or told me to take medications. Thanks to Dr. Paul, I am pain free and optimistic.

Submitted April 9, 2008 | flag

Not only has my posture improved, but my pain is gone and I feel better about myself overall. Dr. Paul taught me so much! Thanks!

Submitted March 1, 2007 | flag

By far, one of the best Chiropractors out there. Dr. Paul really cares about his patients and knows a ton about exercise, nutrition and health. I would recommend him to anyone, with or without pain.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2006 | flag