Rate Dr. Sefton Vergano

Dr. Sefton Vergano's Ratings

Called to ask a question re my increase in levothyroxine that it was making me dizzy three days he didn't return my call. Finally 3rd day I called back and was told dr vergano said he will not answer my question or give any advice to me unless I come in. Can you imagine a Dr not calling his patient back to see what was wrong? I would have come in to see him bit I needed to speak with him cause I was not feeling well. Time for a new Dr. Did he need the 50.00 co pay that much?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I saw him during pregnancy for GD and hypothyroidism and he was great. He made me feel comfortable during every visit, has great bedside manners, patiently answered all our questions. He is very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. I had an easy labor and my child was not too huge as is the case with GD mothers. I am still hypothyroid and would continue to see him if my insurance allowed. I certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

very helpful, listens and responds to queries very patiently..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Very pleased with the Doctor's style and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Excellent doctor. Patient and caring, answers all questions,good judgement and understanding. Makes patients very comfortable all the way. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179326].votes_count ]]