Rate Dr. Eric Muradov

Dr. Eric Muradov's Ratings

I have been visiting Dr. Eric for about a month, and in a very short time he has been able to give me more energy and I am sleeping better. The IV therapy is great! I'm now on a plan to lose the weight I need to, I look forward to more of his guidance.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Muradov for just over a year and he is excellent! I'm a pharmacist, and was very skeptical of Naturopaths. I presented with diffuse anxiety, without remarkable psych history. I had been to 2 physicians about this issue and was given about 10 minutes of their time, with their only answer being anti-depressants. Dr. Muradov spent quite a bit a time with me, and actually listened to me. He suggested evidence based nutrition changes (and provided pubmed references), and explained the physiology behind his recommendations. He was also firm about some lifestyle changes that I needed to make. I have e-mailed him questions a couple times, and he was helpful and quick to get back to me. I credit him with helping to get myself back on track and back in balance. He is also really easy to talk to and personable. He helped me a lot, maybe he can help you too! Thanks Dr. Muradov!

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Eric Muradov was late, but still ended my appointment at the original end time, so I lost a third of my appointment time. I filled out a history form and rather than scan it and ask questions he had me go through it with him again - he didn't want to answer questions, but just "get to know me" in the first $200 appointment. I was most unhappy with his advice - megadose vitamin D, despite my level already being tested as high on the moderate dose I was on, and couldn't given me any reason or evidence for this recommendation. He wanted me to take omega 3, but couldn't recommend a vegetarian source and promised to look it up and call me with it, which he never did. He also wanted to give megadose vitamin B12, but only in the office (for another fee) not for me to give it on my own at home, nor by mouth though again he had no explanation. He also offered an unproven treatment for my chronic condition and couldn't respond to challenges of it. This is a business not a doctor.

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

In September of 2013, I visited Dr. Muradov in hopes of finding a solution to my bladder-related issues that I suffered with for nearly 10 years. Frequent tests came up negative and medical doctors were unable to treat the symptoms without prescribing antibiotics. I wanted to get off the antibiotic merry go 'round and discover the real issue of my urinary tract infections. I found Dr. Muradov to be professional, thorough, friendly and very perceptive. After being tested with his funky Biotron machine, he made his diagnosis and I followed his treatment for one month. I was absolutely amazed at the change his treatment made to my overall health. To date (nine months later), I have not experienced any reoccurrences and I feel awesome. I have referred my sisters, mother and friends and have only heard positive feedback from each of them. I would highly recommend Dr. Muradov if you are interested in improving your health.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr Muradov in the spring of 2011 after many months of chronic pain. He was able to diagnose a relatively rare gall bladder disorder which was causing my gall bladder pain. Just through discussing symptoms he was able to diagnose the problem. And his recommendations of supplements and diet ultimately helped resolve my gall bladder issues. I didn't have to go to a specialist or have my gall bladder removed. Dr Muradov gives quality care and tends to be less pricey than other naturopaths I have seen. He isn't in a rush during the appointment, and he is very thorough. On one occasion when I had a phone consultation with him, he took the time to email me specific instructions which were a review of what we had discussed over the phone. Following his recommendations I was able to go on a one month vacation and had little pain. Dr Muradov is a caring professional who is very knowledgeable who is willing to do the research to figure out what ails you. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor! Very positive, friendly and caring. He is extremely knowledgable! Highly recommended :)

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Muradov has been a great help to not only myself but my husband. I recently found out I have crohn's and I wanted to do as much as I could to make myself better. He has helped me get my life back together through vitamin and mineral injections. It has completely changed my life, I'm back to being a normal happy person again. My husband has suffered from allergy problems all his life and western medicine leaves his allergy symptoms gone but then he feels like he has a cold or the flu when he takes them. He tried two different types of holistic medicines to see which one would work better and now he can mow the lawn and not have any problems. He also is taking holistic pills for energy and better sleep which is helped make him a much happier person in general. I really love that if Dr. Muradov doesn't have an answer he will try his best to find out. He will also try several things to see which works best for you.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Muradov helped me when I needed it most. He willingly puts aside his personal time to be there and doesn't rush his appointments with me. I learnt more from him in 4 weeks about MS than I had in the previous 4 years with my Neurologist. I feel the best I have in ages!

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

I was extremely disappointed with this doctor. He is very nice but I paid a fair few bucks and all I got for my money was nothing. Not a single suggestion on how to handle any of the health issues I asked about. He said I needed to see a conventional doctor first and then come back and see him. Very disappointing. Wouldn't have minded so much if he would have offered me my money back until he felt he could help me.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Muradov, is a caring and helpful Doctor, and gets GREAT results!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag