Rate Dr. Laila Moussa

Dr. Laila Moussa's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Moussa after my Psychiatrist moved away. My first impression was not a good one, the older house didn't bother me as much as the 'cat pee' smell inside the waiting room and the Assistant who Yelled at me about a wrong phone number for 5 minutes, when he had the correct number. When I met the Dr. I felt assured things were going to be better, so I let that first impression go. Next appointment they double book me and another person, After that I would get there on time for my appointment and no one would be there, making me wait 10 minutes outside this house rain or shine. Another appointment she asked if this was my first time here. She constantly tried to give me meds I had used previously that did not work (All Documented by last Dr.), and was not concerned when I was having anxiety from the medication. The receptionist was constantly interrupting sessions. The report sent to my family Dr was so wrong that we believe she got my file mixed up with someone elses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I have seen the doctor for over three years now. What others describe as poor has no baring on my review of how she helped me. Yes, not the nicest facility... did you want a coffee and a foot rub? You will get a no BS, intelligent person who is genuine and caring. She is directly responsible for "helping" me change my life and the way I live it. I did receive and have changed around several medications and that took some time but it was her guidance through the dark times that shines. Great Doctor and an excellent Human being. MK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I had one appointment with that doctor and I'm not planning on any more.Upon arrival I was sure I had the wrong address. It's an old house in the worst neigbourhood of Chilliwack, BC. You'd expect drugees hanging around that place - dingy on the outside and just as bad on the inside. No sign on the door to tell you what to do. I buzzed the door. Nobody came out. The doctor had a client in her office.No receptionist. Cold inside. She was 45 minutes late. I needed to use the washroom but couldn't. In order to use the washroom you need to buzz the door to get someone's attention. She was with her patient so that meant I would have to interrupt her session to get the key to the washroom. What a joke! I haven't seen anything quite like it before. The follow up letter to my family doctor was even a bigger joke. After seeing me just once, she came up with ridiculous statements that had no truth to them whatsoever. I am sure I was mistaken for someone else. I will not be seeing her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

At my very first appointment, I asked her about the meds I was on that had been previously prescribed by another psychiatrist. She said that they were the wrong ones, but that she would not prescribe ANY for me because she didn't want her name connected with mine in case I killed myself. At every subsequent visit, she refused to talk about medications, just saying that I should get them from my GP (who is not obviously an expert in psych meds, as Dr. Moussa should be). At my last visit, she said that my meds were dangerous and were hurting me, but still refused to give me a prescription. My mother was with me at that appointment. Dr. told me that she didn't like the way I was sitting - said to my mother,"Look at her! She has her legs crossed!" So I uncrossed my legs, then she REALLY freaked out, said she wouldn't see me anymore. At every visit, she would start by giving me a list of reasons why I shouldn't see her. I guess I should have taken THAT advice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I REALLY ENJOY MY VISITS, I AM ALWAYS FEELING BETTER, MY WORRIES SEEMS TO BE A BIT SMALLER AFTER OUR SESSIONS,,,,I KNOW MY DOCTOR FOR TEN YEARS AND I WOULD HATE TO LOSE HER,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179936].votes_count ]]