Rate Dr. Laila Moussa

Dr. Laila Moussa's Ratings

Love the Dr. but absolutely despise her husband who takes care of reception stuff. he knew i was suicidal but booked and apt apt. 2 months away i told him i wont be alive by then so he said the best he could do was 6 weeks. it wasDr. Moussa who changed and made it two weeks that was dec 2013. i had to cancel an apt i had with her in November because my 16 year old was in hospital i haven't been able to get ahold of them, i left message after message their answering machine is full. had to go to my GP to have meds refilled. How do i cope now with the death of my dad 65 on feb 1 and my 16 year old daughter attempting suicide for the 9 time almost succeeding, getting disconnection notices because money has been going to caring for my dad and daughter. STRESS where is she to help cope with this, how am i going to keep myself out of the psych ward. how can they just disappear and leave how do i cope with this, she was helping so much. what is going on....she is great but her husband needs to go, he is rude, doesnt get the urgency of patients struggling with mental illness, he smells so for him i would rather give a big fat 0 and her i would give 4

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Been seeing her for over 10 years.
Good doctor but I can't get ahold of her to renew my prescription.
Locks pharmacy are being real JERKS and wont give me my medication, can't find Dr Moussa....what the hell is going on.
Real pissed off at Locks the ladies there refuse to help me and insist I haven't been there for over 52 days.
I only get 4 weeks of meds and was there before Christmas but they just deny it and wont help.
I'm gonna go to another pharmacy besides those incompetent fools.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

My daughter who sufferes from severe anxiety and depression was referred more then once and we never got an appointment finally we got an appointment and when we called to confirm the receptionist was beyond rude after waiting 9 months for this scheduled appointment my child suffering more with every passin month as we waited we showed up eager to finally get her help we showed up 15 min early and the house was deserted the mail was overflowing and no one answerd the door. We rang the buzzer and knocked. 15 min after the appointment was suppose to start and after several phone calls we left the voice Mail was full so we couldn't even leave a message I have never been so outraged and would never recommend this office to anyone. People are supposed to get help here for their suffering not treated this poorly my child is so let down and feels completely tossed aside its terrible!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Moussa after my Psychiatrist moved away. My first impression was not a good one, the older house didn't bother me as much as the 'cat pee' smell inside the waiting room and the Assistant who Yelled at me about a wrong phone number for 5 minutes, when he had the correct number. When I met the Dr. I felt assured things were going to be better, so I let that first impression go. Next appointment they double book me and another person, After that I would get there on time for my appointment and no one would be there, making me wait 10 minutes outside this house rain or shine. Another appointment she asked if this was my first time here. She constantly tried to give me meds I had used previously that did not work (All Documented by last Dr.), and was not concerned when I was having anxiety from the medication. The receptionist was constantly interrupting sessions. The report sent to my family Dr was so wrong that we believe she got my file mixed up with someone elses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I have seen the doctor for over three years now. What others describe as poor has no baring on my review of how she helped me. Yes, not the nicest facility... did you want a coffee and a foot rub? You will get a no BS, intelligent person who is genuine and caring. She is directly responsible for "helping" me change my life and the way I live it. I did receive and have changed around several medications and that took some time but it was her guidance through the dark times that shines. Great Doctor and an excellent Human being. MK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I had one appointment with that doctor and I'm not planning on any more.Upon arrival I was sure I had the wrong address. It's an old house in the worst neigbourhood of Chilliwack, BC. You'd expect drugees hanging around that place - dingy on the outside and just as bad on the inside. No sign on the door to tell you what to do. I buzzed the door. Nobody came out. The doctor had a client in her office.No receptionist. Cold inside. She was 45 minutes late. I needed to use the washroom but couldn't. In order to use the washroom you need to buzz the door to get someone's attention. She was with her patient so that meant I would have to interrupt her session to get the key to the washroom. What a joke! I haven't seen anything quite like it before. The follow up letter to my family doctor was even a bigger joke. After seeing me just once, she came up with ridiculous statements that had no truth to them whatsoever. I am sure I was mistaken for someone else. I will not be seeing her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

At my very first appointment, I asked her about the meds I was on that had been previously prescribed by another psychiatrist. She said that they were the wrong ones, but that she would not prescribe ANY for me because she didn't want her name connected with mine in case I killed myself. At every subsequent visit, she refused to talk about medications, just saying that I should get them from my GP (who is not obviously an expert in psych meds, as Dr. Moussa should be). At my last visit, she said that my meds were dangerous and were hurting me, but still refused to give me a prescription. My mother was with me at that appointment. Dr. told me that she didn't like the way I was sitting - said to my mother,"Look at her! She has her legs crossed!" So I uncrossed my legs, then she REALLY freaked out, said she wouldn't see me anymore. At every visit, she would start by giving me a list of reasons why I shouldn't see her. I guess I should have taken THAT advice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I REALLY ENJOY MY VISITS, I AM ALWAYS FEELING BETTER, MY WORRIES SEEMS TO BE A BIT SMALLER AFTER OUR SESSIONS,,,,I KNOW MY DOCTOR FOR TEN YEARS AND I WOULD HATE TO LOSE HER,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179936].votes_count ]]