Dr. Johannes Malan

5 1 4.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Johannes Malan

Dr. Johannes Malan's Ratings

Dr. Malan, is very thorough, easy to talk to. I was able to get in to specialists with ease and even an MRI. Calls back for review of blood work especially in areas of concern to the patient.
I would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Both my husband and myself find Dr. Malan to be understanding and thorough. He has responded well to any health concerns that we have had. We feel lucky to have found someone we can count on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

He does not know his patient well and what's going on with the patient. I asked for a referral specialist and he does not give me any referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I have been going to doctor Mulan for two years now. He i an average doctor, average wait times and average staff. Nothing to brag about but nothing to complain about until my last appt, do disappointing. Scheduling messed up my time, the nurses didn't send out my previous tests for diagnostic and dr Mulan didn't seem to care that I had wasted an hour of my day. When they messed up on multiple levels. He is a nice guy and I think he is knowledgeable on something things, but women's health is not one of them. I will be switching doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Malan was great. His staff made room for me to see him the same day (as I said I could not wait). He sent me for blood work right of way. We followed up on the result and I needed more blood test. He was very concerned and knowledgeable. After being in the hospital HE asked for a follow up (does not come too often from a Dr.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I just had my "meet and greet" today with Dr. Malan and could not agree more with the majority here.Very knowledgeable,helpful with such a friendly personality..I'm so glad to finally have a family doctor that cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Kind knowledgeable and quick response! He and his staff are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Very quickly responded to a very serious situation, fast Diagnoses and treatment, kind and respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2012

Dr. Malan is a fantastic doctor! He is knowledgable and very thorough! First doctor that made me feel important and that my ailments warranted his attention. Really made me feel like he wanted to get to the bottom, the root of the problem and fix it! Also my wife agrees!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Malan had quite a bit of trouble remembering who I was when I first became his patient (as in, I had to see him four or five times before he retained any memory of me or my health history), but after that I've found him to be thorough, concerned, and kind. Never had to wait more than a few minutes to see him except for maybe once or twice, so that's nice. Honestly, living in Calgary I feel very lucky to have him as a family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][179954].votes_count ]]