Rate Dr. Tara E. Seery

Dr. Tara E. Seery's Ratings

great physician and listens to me. The staff is great and now I am cancer free.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

I could not trust anything she said. I felt much closer to my old oncologist and was able to freely communicate. Unfortunately I have moved and my search for a new oncologist continues :(

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

I stopped seeing Tara Seery a few months ago after she newly arrived at UCI. Her attempt at connecting with me was scripted and fake. I felt that her attempt at professionalism equaled complete disconnection from me. On all visits I felt as I was a burden on her and her staff. Her nurse Leigh acted as though she was forced to punch in. Repeated mistakes were made which let me to question my overall care at this office. I'm glad I made the switch; my oncologist now is reachable, communicates by phone and email, and truly cares. Find a Dr that will fight along side you and go with your gut feelings.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag