Rate Dr. Goebel Marin

Dr. Goebel Marin's Ratings

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Marin for 15 years. He is extremely knowledeable and a wonderful physician. We highly recomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Marin for more than 25 years - he is my primary car physician - and recommend him highly and without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

This IME is terrible. He proceeded to ask me a series of questions, cutting me off every time I tried to answer them. The phone rang constantly,the entire OV he spent on the phone conducting his business. each time he got off the phone he forgot where he was. After the last call, he told me he was going to examine me. I was led to a room, handed a robe and told to undress except for my underwear. I was examined with a nurse present. He took my bp, listened to my lungs, then started pressing so hard on my right side that I had to hold my breath to keep from vomiting on him. I let him know I was in pain, and he continued. As I rose, I was dizzy, barely made it to the changing room when I had an explosive bout of diarrhea. I advised Marin of this occurrence when I returned to his office. Showing no concern or offering no apology, he said the visit was concluded.I was ill all the way home, and have been ill with these symptoms and diarrhea ever since. I was sent to him by United Review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180064].votes_count ]]