Rate Dr. David M. Glener

Dr. David M. Glener's Ratings

He claims on his other rating page that he provides care to persons with Arthritis, BACK PAIN ETC. I was diagnosed with RA, which is very painful, in 2009. I have kyphosis, sciatica (bilateral), severe osteoporosis with a T Score of 3.8,! He says, you do not have pain. "Where is your pain?" I have been in Pain Management, since 2009. I await a liver transplant soon, therefore, I cannot have other treatments.I have pain all over, I can barely walk because of the pain pounding through my ENTIRE BACK. And, he has the audacity to say I have no pain? If he says I do not have pain with a high risk for fractures,what the heck does this SO-CALLED PAIN doctor really know about pain. How does he not know Osteo causes pain when t as severe as I have it. And, he should not treat persons with Auto-Immune diseases, such as the RA.I suggest looking for a REAL PAIN DR DO NOT LOOK HERE! I met one his patients at my PCPs, SHE WAS STONED AND SHE OFFERED ME DRUGS HE HAD PRESCRIBED FOR HER. Bad judge Dr.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

Probably the rudest physician I've ever dealt with. His staff is just as bad.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

I would have agreed with the previous comments until my last visit. I pay $50. co pay and he charges my insurance over $700.00 which in my opinion is fraud especially since every visit is less than 5 minutes...come on! Once he gets you hooked he barely even looks you in the face. I thought his sense of humor though was good. The last visit he told me with no advance that 'he was moving on to greener pastures"....think I left there in shock. Very poor in my opinion..think he's moving on to the west coast..good luck.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Glener treated me for my back pain, I havent felt this good in a long time!!! His office and staff are great! He is very knowledgeable, kind, and cares about his patients pain!!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Glener has been treating me for chronic pain as a result of several accidents and failed back surgery. His knowledge,experience and treatment have enabled me to function more normally as my pain levels are more manageable. He not only listens to you but he is able to explain things to you in a way you are able to understand. He's friendly, caring and compassionate. When you are in pain 24/7 he is the one to see. I'd recommend him to anyone who needs a pain management specialist.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Glenner treated (separately) my neck pain and lumbar pain. First, his consultation, then injections, then recommendations for physical therapy. His expertise was perfect and my neck and lower spine are significantly better. Great doctor, nice guy too!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Glener is a friendly & professional physician. He listens to you & answers your questions in a language you can understand. He is knowledgeable & experienced in pain mgmt & anesthesiology. His prescribed procedures, medication & injections have enabled me to function more normally & made my pain levels more manageable. He has also assisted me in locating other doctors in varying fields. Dr. Glener one of the most compassionate & caring doctors I've met & I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of this type of service.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Glener is a very caring, competent and compassionate physician. He helps me control my pain.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Kind,gentle,caring. Charming sense of humor and patience makes office visit an unusually pleasant experience and he dealt successfully with the pain. His knowledge appears to be extensive.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag