Rate Dr. David M. Glener

Dr. David M. Glener's Ratings

I just left or should I say dismissed from Dr. Glener's office. First off he called me into his office by the name "Lady" so I let that slide, I thought it was rude. Then I got into his office he and he asked "So what is this about Fibromyalgia? Who diagnosed you with that?" I told him my Dr's in CT and he then said there is no such thing. I was floored! And he said he was an expert and he knew that for sure. Well that's not all. He got up to see where the pain was in my back and he pushed with such force that I kept jumping. Then he said, "Whoa, take it easy!" So I said, "but you are hurting me!" By saying this upset him and he reprimanded me for saying so. So I in turn say that I didn't need to be talked to like a horse...saying "Whoa, take it easy!" He then told me to leave. I gladly left and would recommend him for a splinter in your finger. No compassion, empathy, and he is very arrogant. I have seen many, many doctors for arthritis, and broken bones, women issues, and disc fusions and I have never encountered someone with this demeanor. There is not a score low enough to rate Dr. Glener. I am so sorry I ever met this man. This has been the most disturbing and horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2587859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

This guy is completely money driven…and I'm sure Linda had to be creative in writing these reviews.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2574704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I saw him for several years. He is a unique guy and knows his business. I enjoyed him and would still be seeing him if he believed in pain pumps. I had to change Dr's because I really needed constant medications for my spine. I hated giving him up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

He claims on his other rating page that he provides care to persons with Arthritis, BACK PAIN ETC. I was diagnosed with RA, which is very painful, in 2009. I have kyphosis, sciatica (bilateral), severe osteoporosis with a T Score of 3.8,! He says, you do not have pain. "Where is your pain?" I have been in Pain Management, since 2009. I await a liver transplant soon, therefore, I cannot have other treatments.I have pain all over, I can barely walk because of the pain pounding through my ENTIRE BACK. And, he has the audacity to say I have no pain? If he says I do not have pain with a high risk for fractures,what the heck does this SO-CALLED PAIN doctor really know about pain. How does he not know Osteo causes pain when t as severe as I have it. And, he should not treat persons with Auto-Immune diseases, such as the RA.I suggest looking for a REAL PAIN DR DO NOT LOOK HERE! I met one his patients at my PCPs, SHE WAS STONED AND SHE OFFERED ME DRUGS HE HAD PRESCRIBED FOR HER. Bad judge Dr.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2231350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Probably the rudest physician I've ever dealt with. His staff is just as bad.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2231349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I would have agreed with the previous comments until my last visit. I pay $50. co pay and he charges my insurance over $700.00 which in my opinion is fraud especially since every visit is less than 5 minutes...come on! Once he gets you hooked he barely even looks you in the face. I thought his sense of humor though was good. The last visit he told me with no advance that 'he was moving on to greener pastures"....think I left there in shock. Very poor in my opinion..think he's moving on to the west coast..good luck.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][180122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr Glener treated me for my back pain, I havent felt this good in a long time!!! His office and staff are great! He is very knowledgeable, kind, and cares about his patients pain!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

Dr. Glener has been treating me for chronic pain as a result of several accidents and failed back surgery. His knowledge,experience and treatment have enabled me to function more normally as my pain levels are more manageable. He not only listens to you but he is able to explain things to you in a way you are able to understand. He's friendly, caring and compassionate. When you are in pain 24/7 he is the one to see. I'd recommend him to anyone who needs a pain management specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr. Glenner treated (separately) my neck pain and lumbar pain. First, his consultation, then injections, then recommendations for physical therapy. His expertise was perfect and my neck and lower spine are significantly better. Great doctor, nice guy too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr. Glener is a friendly & professional physician. He listens to you & answers your questions in a language you can understand. He is knowledgeable & experienced in pain mgmt & anesthesiology. His prescribed procedures, medication & injections have enabled me to function more normally & made my pain levels more manageable. He has also assisted me in locating other doctors in varying fields. Dr. Glener one of the most compassionate & caring doctors I've met & I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of this type of service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180118].votes_count ]]