Rate Dr. Vinod Kumar

Dr. Vinod Kumar's Ratings

Very uncaring MD and office staff. Wish family member did not have private insurance therefore was treated as though he was treated in an uncaring manner. Family member needed a referral to a surgeon. Office staff either lacked the knowledge or simply did not care. Please advocate for your family member or find someone who will.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2412808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Kumar for over 5 months now. I am not a high-risk patient to a cardiologist due to several factors. Nonetheless, it took him this whole time to finally decide that I may actually have something wrong with me (after several tests and visits to other doctors in different fields at his referral). Turns out I have Angina, but again, because I'm not high-risk, he doesn't seem to think it's that big of a deal. I feel that him and most of his staff don't take my health condition seriously. I will be seeing a different cardiologist from this point on. Six months of chest pain and pressure should be enough for a doctor to take steps to determine and solve the problem. Maybe my experience is uncommon, but I have a feeling it is typical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][701875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

doctor was so unprofessional can't understand what he says either. he sat there and asked what was wrong and blew me off in 20 seconds. ****

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][701874].votes_count ]]