Dr. Niels Jacobsen

Rate Dr. Niels Jacobsen

Dr. Niels Jacobsen's Ratings

This man instantly eased my worries. Made me feel at ease the moment he spoke to me. Thanks doc

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2231381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I attended Dr. Jacobsen for a cystoscopy- easily the most anxiety I have EVER had prior to any medical visit or procedure. Dr. Jacobsen made the experience as painless as it could possibly be in all of the circumstances. I told my wife- by far the best bedside manner of any Dr. I have been assessed by. Thoroughly impressed by this specialist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][180632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Fabulous urology institute and doctor! Friendly, helpful, compassionate and thorough

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][180631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Great doctor, if you have a choice pick doctor jacobson, he will make sure you are always comfortable and informed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

The very best. Worth his weight in gold. Everybody loves him to pieces.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Jacobsen is treating my brother Dean and has helped not only Dean but his family understand the options and guided Dean thru a very hard decision. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

A brilliant doctor with a superb personality - a rare combination!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

My mother has been diagnosed with Ca and referral to Dr.Jacobsen was given. There were 4 members of our family including my elderly father, myself, my mother and sister attended appointment. Dr.shook all our hands and took interest in what we had to say. All questions asked were not dismissed. Dr.very easy to understand and answered all questions. Diagram done to explain location of tumor. Dr. explained options available and made further investigation testing. Tests were booked in time frame Dr.said they were going to be. Dr.arranged that ct scan and visit to his office be done in the same day as transportation from an outside community is an added stress. Dr.arranged to see him before he left on holidays so we would know what optains would be available. Very friendly and spoke directly to us, not to his computer. Answered all questions no matter how simple they were. My sister and I both work in the medical field and both agreed he was totally awesome..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][180626].votes_count ]]