Rate Dr. Lester Rosen

Dr. Lester Rosen's Ratings

Dr Lester Rosen, along with his nurse Nancy, and the office staff are THE best ever. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon, with a GREAT bedside manner!! I would highly recommend Dr Rosen to any person, especially my own family, who may need colorectal treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Rosen and the Cleveland Clnic, Florida!! I went to him because my gastroenterologist said I needed to see a surgen regarding my colon issues. After reviewing my history and an examination, he prescribed me his "majic cream" wich I purchased at a "compounding pharmacy" And so far...no surgery!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Rosen is fantastic, explains things fantastically well in a manner that makes you understand and then when he is done with the exam recaps your treatment plan as well. His "Magic Cream" that he invented works wonders for fissures and hemorrhoids highly recommend A++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][180652].votes_count ]]