Rate Dr. Jason Bayne

Dr. Jason Bayne's Ratings

Dr Bayne operated on my veins by stripping the one in my leg that was bothersome. I am young and before my surgery was in perfect health. Since my surgery one year ago I now suffer from a HUGE BLOOD clot im my artery in my groin in the exact location of my surgical incision. I stand to loose my leg as a result of this surgery so I have been advised by several specialists. I am not a DR but have consulted serveral professionals in the medical profession who are baffled by the outcome of Dr Baynes surgery. I would never trust him to touch you unless you are prepared to suffer for the rest of your life. No thanks. I could say many more negative experiences I have suffered with in the hands of Dr Bayne but I caution anyone from my life changing experience.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

All I can say about this Dr. Bayne is, if you want a lot of problems after your surgery then go see him. I myself wish my Dr. never picked Dr. Bayne for me to go see for my operation. Good Luck.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

He is a very precise and conscientious doctor. His bedside manner is fantastic and he knows how to talk to you in such a manner that is very calming. I went in for an emergency surgery and when I came out of the recovery room, he informed me that the surgery was a success but he would now have to go back in to do a major surgery to complete the flow of blood to my leg. Of course I broke down but with his soothing bedside manner that he has, I settled down. Of course the second surgery as also a success and I now have full feeling in my leg that has been missing for almost 8 years. He doesn't rush you to do anything and makes you feel like you are the most important person around. Yes, I would recommend him to anyone that needs any type of vascular surgery. Thanks again Dr Jason Bayne for all you have done for me.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jason Bayne is by far the best physician I have ever dealt with. He didn't give up when a colleague told him he couldn't help my situation and now, 2 years later, I'm still walking because of him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in need of vascular surgery. His bedside manner and knowledge are top notch and he completely makes you feel at ease.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Bayne to be a caring and knowledgeable man. He explained everything in terms that I could understand. I didn't have to sit and wait for hours to see him. I would highly recommend Dr. Bayne to anyone who needed to see a Vascular Surgeon.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bayne saw me immediately when I fractured my shoulder. He had a very compassionate bedside manner and was very reassuring and quick to treat my diagnosis and get me back on the road to recovery. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bayne saved my life. If it wasn't for him I would not be alive today. He was exceptionally knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. Went out of his way to make further referrals when I asked for other issues I had from another physician's surgery.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag