Dr. Karna Kale

Rate Dr. Karna Kale

Dr. Karna Kale's Ratings

Dear Dr. Kale, All of us (our family) wish to thank you for your kindness and wisdom for our father's treatment. Now he is completely recovered from his 5 vessel coronary artery bypass. We think it's time to give huge credit to you to save my father's life.Dr. Kale is very competent, sensitive physicians like you are the prize of the medical profession. My father always say good things about you. We are thankful that he is around us in good health. We will forever carry gratitude in our hearts for your kind help towards our parent’s health concerns. Thank you very much.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

I just want to praise Dr.Kale for his professionalism, knowledge, patient care, and treatment my daughter has received from him over the past 2 years. He is always smiling and is compassionate. I have recommended him to my friends and family and would recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor in the mississauga/GTA area. He has created a raving fan in me and my family. Keep up the great work Dr.Kale!!

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

We are lucky to have found Dr. Kale after moving to Canada from USA two years ago. We find him a very caring and knowledgebable doctor - spending a lot of time understanding the health problem and giving you the right advice. He treats you like a family - not as a patient. This makes a huge difference.

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kale is the best doctor I have ever had. Although, as most doctors are, he is an extremely busy man, he always gives the impression of having all the time in the world to answer any questions I have or just to chat. He is very thorough and thoughtful and takes the time to really investigate and diagnose any of my medical issues. Having found Dr Kale and been a patient of his for a couple of years now, I truly feel that he is as interested in my health and well being as I am and for that I am very grateful. Thank you Dr. Kale for being a great compassionate and invested doctor!

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

I am fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Kale and happy my family and I were accepted as his patients. He is always pleasant, professional and has a smile for you which makes me very comfortable and I am able to speak to him openly. He is patient and listens to my concerns and always encourages exercise which he follows up on. He only recommends medication when it is absolutely necessary. The staff could be more customer service oriented but are courteous.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

A few years ago I was unable to walk across the street because of excruciating pain in my hip. Dr Kale was very thorough in his diagnosis and sent me to a specialist. Surgery was recommended and I would not go because of fear. Dr Kale was firm but professional in convincing me to go for surgery. He was patient and gave me alternatives such as physio, massage therapy. I eventually made a decision on my own to have surgery. After surgery Dr Kale proceeded to work with me on weight loss, coffee addiction, exercise, healthy food, etc.. He had gone beyond the call of duty in assuring that I work towards a healthy lifestyle. Today I have regained my life and have absolutely no pain, and am very active, and thanks to Dr Kale, I have my life back. He continues to monitor my health to ensure healthy living. He is a the best doctor I had gone to in a life time because of his enthusiasm towards my all around great health.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

My family is very lucky to have found Dr. Kale. I must say that we are quite difficult patients to deal with as we always challenge mainstream medicine...but, Dr.Kale has always been very gracious and open-minded with our choices. He does educate us as best as he can so we can make informed decisions about our health. We find him very knowledgeable, professional, and awesome with kids. He encourages his patients to take control of their health through proper nutrition, exercise, etc...instead of issuing prescriptions left and right. We appreciate that he is proactive, instead of reactive...a hard trait to find in many doctors nowadays. Simply said, we love Dr. Kale and would recommend him to everyone looking for a renaissance doctor!

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. never felt rushed, best advice. Wish he was my family doctor.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Kale is very knowledgeable. He was recommended to me several years ago by my brother in law who is a doctor himself. One of his staff was very rude to me; she does not look like someone who enjoys working there; the rest of the staff are okay.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Rude staff, long wait, rushed visit. I don't think he heard my story, his mind was elsewhere. Seems not to know his stuff. Would not recommend at all.

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag