Rate Dr. Robert Banner

Dr. Robert Banner's Ratings

only person out of many that could relieve me of my pain!!! - Mike Vaughan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Questionable diagnostic techniques with no basis in science. If you have an emotionally based illness then you may benefit from his calm demeanour. If you have a measurable physical issue then I suggest you seek science based medicine from a medical doctor or specialist. Some individuals may benefit from a combination of both. It is dangerous to rely solely on alternate therapies as real disease requires real treatment. A good attitude supports all recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Banner considers you as a partner in your care. He will not dismiss your symptoms, and he will tell you, straight up, how he can help and when he cannot. It is wonderful to have a doctor that considers your entire body, history, and mental state in making his diagnosis. Then, he helps you to heal the problem rather than putting a "band-aid" on it with drugs or unnecessary surgery. He is patient, kind, and knowledgeable, yet also willing to answer your questions and consider your ideas. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Sent us packing with no help, and filled out a form using a chickens foot as a pen. Thanks for nothing clown!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I have been visiting Dr. Banner for a couple of years, after hearing good reports about him. He is an excellent Dr who actually spends time, listening and concerned with your case. He truly is one I will highly recommend, and I have had some good results through using his methods. It's nice to know there is another option to good health with someone like Dr. Banner and staff who really want to make a difference to your well being. Wendy Norman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I have nothing but praise for Dr.Banner and his whole office. He listens without dismissing your suffering. His treatment plan, and therapeutic methods, have given me hope and relief for the first time in 20 years. A refreshing change for our medical system. Some of his methods may raise an eyebrow but he has proven to me that it all works! I am (for the first time in years) hopeful for a bright future-free of pain and disease!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

The only doctor i've ever been to who actually listened to and took my symptoms seriously. Then he fixed me! After years of suffering and having to put up with other dr.s arrogance and condescension, Dr. Banner thought about my symptoms and figured out the problem. Too bad all doctors aren't like that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Nothing but Praise Dr. Banner instills the up most confidence in his knowledge, care, compassion and attentiveness. He sets the bar high for all medical doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

An empathetic, listening doctor, up to date with e-mail in office, computer notes on clients, does prolotherapy, pain medication monitoring, nutrition counselling and anesthetic administration. He finds veins where there are none! Dr Banner has a wife, named Fern, does family and marital counselling. She is excellent, having saved our marriage, and gives excellent handouts and helps to help the client overcome depression, loneliness, guilt, etc. She and her husband are Christians, and strive to heal the body in the way Christ showed his disciples. The body affects the mind, and both affect the soul. I have been in much better mental and physical health since I started going to both these two therapists. St. Joeseph's Hospital would not let Dr. Banner practice his holistic medicine in their hospital so his office is now on north Richmand Row. I highly recommend both these therapists, and guarantee you will not be disappointed. Ruth Funk

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181107].votes_count ]]