Dr. Robert E. Agee

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Robert E. Agee has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5
RID: 3340404
21/10/13 3 2 2 3 I have been seeing Dr. Agee awhile with no problems. Recently I went for a visit and felt like I was rushed in and out without them really caring what my problem was. He decided on giving an injection in my knee and said that he would be right back. I waited for 30 more minutes in the room waiting for them to give me my injection. While waiting I could hear all sorts of laughing and cutting up in the hallway while I am sitting there in pain. Also at one point I heard some of the nurese start talking in the hallway about one of the other patients which I could hear as plain as day even though my door was closed. Talk about unprofessional.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1321652
27/12/10 5 5 5 5 A friend of mine recommended Dr. Agee at Lemak Sports for my reoccuring knee troubles. I was glad that I didn't have to spend all day at the doctor's office to get a diagnosis. Dr. Agee was perfect and I can't thank him enough.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield