Dr. Jeannette Furtak

Dr. Jeannette Furtak

Rate Dr. Jeannette Furtak

Dr. Jeannette Furtak's Ratings

Dr. Furtak is a compassionate podiatrist but she is always running behind. I was on time for my appointment but she was late coming in and was30 minutes behind before she got to my appointment. She was very helpful, but my negative would be my time is important to and that's why there are appointments. She should care more about that because I was taking time during work to be there and I was late getting back to work to relieve my coworker when I was over my allotted time for time off from my job. I also had to wait three weeks to get in to see her which also was difficult because she doesn't work everyday. But...overall I got the answers I needed even with long wait time and is a nice doctor.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Furtak is an excellent Dr. she is very knowledgeable and highly skilled. Dr. Furtak has seen all my family members and has been able to help them all. She is unlike any Dr. I have ever had. She is kind and compassionate and takes the time to understand your needs. Dr. Furtak follows-up to make sure you get all the answers you are looking for she will even call you at home to see if you are getting better or to discuss x-rays or test results. She has been a podiatrist for over 20+ years and she truly loves her job and all her patients. I recommend Dr Jeannette Furtak to anyone needing a podiatrist.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

Jeannette is a rarety in her profession. She takes time to listen to her patients, her work is thorough, she follows up with her patients even calling them at home with results and offering advice. She is not in her profession for the money she is genuinely concerned about her patients foot health and if she can't help your condition she will refer you to someone who can. Very humble, very professional, very personable doctor. Her patients love her!!!

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag