Rate Dr. Kartik Shah

Dr. Kartik Shah's Ratings

We had gone to have a second opinion about pancreatic disease. The most reputed doctors of india i have consulted so far. I found one of the best ambience, consulting room and explanatory power of a doctor so far.really got satisfied with the consutation, time spent by the doctor after me and the treatment. I will certainly recommend others to visit Max Surgical Hospotal @ ahmedabad atleast once before taking any decision about ther GI problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THE INSTITUTE FOR THE GASTRO AND UROLOGICAL PROCEDURES

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

excellant, memorable xperience. I would certainly recommend urvashi surgicare for gastro and urological surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

excellant skill and knowledge, with patient caring nature and jolly with a good smiling face always.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181412].votes_count ]]