Dr. Jennifer Hewko

Dr. Jennifer Hewko

Rate Dr. Jennifer Hewko

Dr. Jennifer Hewko's Ratings

Jenn is amazing. She helped me through a very difficult childbirth and we were able to do it naturally, drug-free, against all odds. Her after care is outstanding. I have many problems nursing Jenn went above and boyond the call of duty helping me on almost a daily basis with latching, my mastitis, etc. etc. etc. Wonderful woman and professional.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Jenn is professional, caring and thorough. I attended many of my daughter's appointments during her pregnancy and was impressed at Jenn's attention to detail and easy-to-understand explanations. She asked and answered questions tactfully and completely. Her respect of "Mom and Dad" is admirable. My daughter, her husband and I had complete confidence in her expertise. When my daughter delivered my first grand child, Jenn directed the delivery team professionally and friendly. She returned for daily visits in hospital and then follow-up visits at home. Thank you Jenn for being apart of our family during that special time. Thank you. Thank you.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

I had an amazing experience with Jenn. She knows her stuff, she doesn't leave out any details and makes sure you have all the information to make educated decisions. She is so gentle and kind, VERY easy to talk to, non-judgemental, and always made me feel comfortable. I recommend her to all pregnant women!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag

Jenn is an amazing midwife. She is very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. She is very open and non-judgmental about health care issues regarding pregnancy and newborn issues. I would definitely recommend her. MIDWIVES ROCK!!!!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag