Rate Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's Ratings

Dr. Ladha and her staff treat patients really well as highly valued clients. My first visit with Dr. Ladha she had a great amount of confidence and is passionate about her work. Its easy to tell that she loves what she does. Dr. Ladha took the time with exerted patience and answered the numerous amount of questions that I had. She listened to my concerns and drew solutions, so I had the best dental work that needed to be done.

Whenever I get dental work performed by Dr. Ladha I always receive numerous compliments on my teeth from other
people , and how amazing my teeth look. Dawson Dental has been noted to be credible location with a great dentist like Dr. Ladha who is clearly a leader in her profession. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr Ladha is a great dentist! She is a perfectionist, I love that about a dentist, she is a true artist, you can't even see my fillings she placed! BTW she also did my Invisalign and I could not be happier. Her staff is truly amazing, such a professional, modern office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Ladha really takes the time to get to know you and address all your concerns. She goes out of her way to make you feel as comfortable as possible, even though I hate going to the dentist. I have had very negative experiences in the past with other dentist, but Dr Ladha changed all of that! I feel very lucky to have found her as my and my family's dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Personality clash between us for sure. Staff were nice, however when I needed a filling fixed that Dr Naila had done for me only months previous, they wanted me to pay for it again, even more than the first time! Not impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695717].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

After being uninsured and having issues with the personality of my previous dentist I had stopped going to see the dentist regularly. It has been a long time and I was so nervous / scared to visit the dentist again.

After seeing Dawson Dental on a google search for nervous / scared patients I found Dawson Dental - I decided to call and make an appointment. My First appointment was an evaluation - the facility was nice and clean and generally a very nice / warm environment. After some X-Rays with Tesia (who is super nice and friendly) Dr Ladha went over the Xrays with me and showed me a plan for getting my teeth back into shape.

Over the next few months I have had wisdom teeth removed and some cavities filled and Dr Ladha, Ashley, and Tesia have been incredibly patient, nice, accommodating and have answered all the questions I've had regarding my teeth, appointments and insurance.

After every visit I feel better that I am taking steps to improve my dental health - If you are reading this now and contemplating whether you should call to book an appointment - DO IT - your health, teeth, and well being will thank you and you will feel better after every visit.

Thank you to Dr Ladha and her great staff

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2652533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Ladha as my dentist upon moving to Toronto. I have had a number of appointments so far and have been extremely pleased each time.

Staff: All of the staff (hygienists, reception, etc...) have been extremely friendly and helpful. I have always received a call prior to my appointments to confirm the appointment date & time. The staff always remember my face and name as well.

Punctuality: Wait times have never been a problem as all of my visits have began right at the time I had them scheduled (plus or minus a couple minutes).

Helpfulness: Dr. Ladha & the hygienists have always been very accommodating and helpful in all of my visits. So far I have gone for cavity fillings twice, each time Dr. Ladha let me know not to by shy to speak up if there was ever any discomfort.

I am usually rather anxious about cavity fillings but Dr. Ladha has always very attentive to my concerns and answered all my questions in an informative way making the whole experience more comfortable.

Knowledge: During my visits Dr. Ladha has always answered my (sometimes excessive) questions in a knowledgeable and easily understandable way.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Overall I have never had any complaints during any of my visits.
Dr. Ladha is very kind and has always made me feel comfortable. While she is very friendly she is also noticeably professional, serious, and passionate about her job.
I would recommend her and this clinic which she works at to anyone in close proximity.
The clinic where I have received dental services from her is in a good location, because it is in very close proximity to a subway station it makes me travel from east Toronto very easy.
It is definitely 5/5 service and entire experience.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2651736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Ladha is my #1 choice for a dentist. My family and I have had Dr. Ladha as our dentist for many years now. As a singer myself, I find comfort in knowing that she is my dentist and takes good care of me. She is warm, has a positive and vibrant personality, and makes you feel comfortable during the entire visit. She is caring and patient to her clients' needs, she is extremely knowledgable, and above all, she is a very gentle dentist! Before meeting her, we had very bad experiences with dentists and were somewhat hesitant in trying someone new. I am happy to say that we are so thankful we have met Dr. Ladha and have had her for all of these years. She also has a sweet tooth, which makes her even more amazing! Thank you for everything, Dr. Ladha!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. LaDha has made my experience far more pleasurable going to the dentist. If you hate going to the dentist you should go to Dr. Ladha. She made me feel very comfortable. You can tell she's highly educated and knows what she's doing. I love her :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2618498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Ladha for years and I'm consistently impressed by the work she and her team do. In the last few years she showed great concern when I chipped my teeth, started grinding my teeth in my sleep and had bouts of sleep apnea. She was able to recommend various treatments that best suited my lifestyle.

You can tell when she speaks to you that she completely loves what she does for a living and her passion shines in everything she does. A fantastic dentist! No wonder most of her clients are celebrities!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I've never been the type of guy who leaves reviews on websites, let alone a review on a dental experience, but here I am! I'm a film and television actor, and in my line of work, solid oral maintenance is crucial. Dr. Ladha is amazing. There's no other way of putting it, she's amazing. She takes the time to understand what I need as a patient, she's gentle, extremely personable and genuine. I find that Dr. Ladha takes pride in her work, follow her on Twitter or Instagram, you'll see what I mean! Outside of being great at her job, she's just fun to be around. And the best part is that she enjoys sweets! It makes me feel better about my cookie addiction! If you're looking for a dentist who knows really knows her stuff, who has a great attitude and won't make you feel bad for eating a box of Oreos, check out Dr. Ladha, I promise you wont be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2592592].votes_count ]]