Rate Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's Ratings

Nice office and good location. Treatments by both Hygenist and dentist seemed to be more about how much money it could make them and less about my feelings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Great staff killer location warm and empathetic dentist look no further

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Like most people, when I know a visit to the dentist is due it doesn’t necessarily put the biggest smile on my face. I have always had this feeling ever since I could remember going to the dentist, until my first experience with Dr. Ladha. You can’t help but to walk in with a smile in this office. My first time, I was welcomed by the warmest staff who made sure I was attended to. Then I met Dr. Ladha, she’s very welcoming, goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable, genuinely cares about your well-being and very passionate at what she does for other people.

There’s no patient need that goes unnoticed in this office, I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great dentist. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank You Dr. Ladha and staff, I look forward to my next visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dental work has never been my favourite thing. I hate the sounds the smells the tools. My co worker recommended dr ladha and I went in first for a consultation to talk about Invisalign. I felt at ease right away with Tesia and Dr Ladha and returned for a check up that week. Dr Ladha is easy going yet professional. Fun yet I trusted her immediately. Felt really good about this experience and wanted to write this review for anyone reading who was/is in my shoes and looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

After being neglecting my dental concerns for a few years, I luckily found Dr Ladha, she took the time to explain my treatment, she also drew me a picture to illustrate so I could better understand. She is very patient, and extremely professional. You can tell that she is highly educated and knows her stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

My whole entire family (6 of us) sees Dr. Ladha and everyone of us enjoys seeing her and her team. We have always had a great experience. The ladies at the front desk greet us with smiles, Dr. Ladha takes the time to explain everything to us including options. She is passionate and a perfectionist about her work. I always and will continue to refer all my family and friends to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Ladha for years, would never think of going to another Dentist. Even her staff are amazing at what they do. I am always given notice when I have an upcoming appointment, and they are lovely to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Great Dentist, Great Staff, outstanding work! Cant say enough good things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I used to dread going to the Dentist until I found Dr. Ladha. She really takes the time to explain the process, I didn't feel rushed like with other dentists in past. She is extremely intelligent and professional. Her down to earth nature puts you at ease and turns a not so comfortable situation into a absolute pleasure. I highly recommend booking an appoint with Dr. Ladha if you are looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

These comments are not consistent with my first experience or second. Won't be returning. Staff are or were disorganized for my experiences. Dr. seemed not focused and I didn't appreciate the suprise charges and how it was handled. Not going to argue further but won't be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719351].votes_count ]]