Rate Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's Ratings

I've never been the type of guy who leaves reviews on websites, let alone a review on a dental experience, but here I am! I'm a film and television actor, and in my line of work, solid oral maintenance is crucial. Dr. Ladha is amazing. There's no other way of putting it, she's amazing. She takes the time to understand what I need as a patient, she's gentle, extremely personable and genuine. I find that Dr. Ladha takes pride in her work, follow her on Twitter or Instagram, you'll see what I mean! Outside of being great at her job, she's just fun to be around. And the best part is that she enjoys sweets! It makes me feel better about my cookie addiction! If you're looking for a dentist who knows really knows her stuff, who has a great attitude and won't make you feel bad for eating a box of Oreos, check out Dr. Ladha, I promise you wont be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Ladha has been one of the best and thorough dentists I have met who has helped me feel comfortable and at ease during my visit. I came to her with my issue about grinding my teeth at night. She offered several options on what I could do. I decided the best option for me was a nightguard. She ensured it was comfortably fitted and offered a great price.

I find that Dr Ladha is very knowledgeable in the industry and keeps up with the latest breakthroughs in dentistry. I also find that she's empathetic towards her patients and understand that everyone has different situations and circumstances.

I highly recommend Dr. Ladha! Thank you for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Ladha is the best dentist I've seen. Her entire team at Dawson Dental has the best customer service in the health care industry, in my opinion.

I have been a patient for over a year and I have been referring her to all my friends.

The attention to detail on her part is exquisite. She found a ca airy my precious dentist had no clue about. She fixed it and I haven't had any pain since! I'm now talking to her about getting veneers, which can be done in house.

I'm blown away with Dawson's care and especially Dr. Ladha honest want for her patients to have the best oral care possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I moved to Canada 8 months ago and learned about Dr. Ladha through a work colleague who is a patient of hers. I had 3 root canals done in my home country and it was recommended to me that I get crowns on all of them. My teeth have been a source of general discomfort for me for a long time so I really wanted to get this procedure done properly once and for all. Dr. Ladha took the time to meet with me for an initial consultation - no pressure, no rush, just a lot of great advice and good conversation about oral hygiene. I learned a lot in that first visit but more importantly, I found a dentist who cared to take the time to talk to me and address my concerns. I returned soon after to get crowns on all 3 teeth - thankfully this was possible because all were on the same side of my mouth. A week later the crowns were ready and the procedure was completed. The work was impeccable, I feel like I have my natural teeth back.

I just found Dr. Ladha to be really caring and attentive and she knows how to make her patients laugh. Dr. Ladha and her staff seem to enjoy one another too and it definitely shows. Being around everyone was just really enjoyable and I am thankful that as I settle in to life in Toronto, that I have a knowledgeable and confident dentist to look after me. An overall excellent experience, I'm glad I found Dr. Ladha.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I work at ManuLife down the street from Dawson Dental. Many of my co-workers see Dr Ladha and I've heard nothing but glowing reviews. I'm 63 years old and have had silver fillings in my mouth for over 4 decades. Dr. ladha reviewed my x rays with me and showed me with a camera on the screen which of them were still in good condition and which required replacement. The few that were replaced were done so quickly and painlessly and I couldn't have been more thrilled. It had been quite awhile since I had had a filling done so I had forgotten what the experience was like. This was as pleasant as a filling appointment could possibly be. Thankful for the referral and thankful for the convenience of this location and dedication of this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better dentist. Extremely professional and excellent at what she does.
I am very happy to say that I found a long term dentist that cares about her patients like no other dentist I've had in the past. Very happy to have her as my dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Ladha after not having been to the dentist in a long time and I haven't had any issues with my teeth going in. Just wanted a cleaning and a general exam to make sure nothing was really wrong. The cleaning went fine, no issues there.

They then did an exam and told me I needed a bunch of fillings. I trusted them and went in to get them done. A couple of days after I got them done, a few of my teeth became so sensitive to hot and cold I could barely eat anything. I went back in and they adjusted the bite and said it would settle down. It didn't, it got worse. I went back in again, they put some varnish on and said it should be ok, then redid x-rays and said the fillings look fine. I eventually found a different dentist because Dr. Ladha was not taking care of my issues with her fillings.

The new dentist took one look at the x-rays and said they are blurry and hard to tell from them what is going on. He redid them and right away found that one of the fillings had a gap under it. Another one he wasn't sure of and said it could also not be bonded properly. He also looked at my x-rays prior to the fillings and said there was no immediate need to do anything as the "cavities" were more like little spots. Unfortunately, he said it wasn't necessarily a case for malpractice but the fillings were unnecessary at the stage my teeth were in.

As a result I have now had one of the fillings replaced, and another one will be replaced soon. I hope I don't end up having to replace all of them. I am very disappointed and upset with the terrible job Dr. Ladha did with my teeth. I went in with no pain and no issues and now I've been in pain for almost 2 months. That info is for you to consider and decide what you do with it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591751].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Ladha after many years of dental neglect due do a general anxiety about my teeth. She and the team made me feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Ladha was knowledgable, thorough and its abundantly clear she has a real passion for what she does. My anxiety quickly dissolved shortly into my visit and I booked several follow up appointments. I will recommend Dr. Ladha to anyone looking for an amazing dentist. And by God, if she isn't easy on the eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr.Ladha is fantastic. As someone who is very nervous about dentist visits she made me very comfortable and the appointment was quick and painless. Would definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Fun, sharp, extremely knowledgeable and attentive. It honestly doesn't get any better than Dr. Ladha. You can tell that she genuinely loves her job and that sense spreads throughout the rest of the office where Dr. Ladha's staff seem really happy and caring in their approach to clients too.

I had a chipped front tooth fixed and it was so brilliantly repaired that nobody could tell that I had work done. She was so meticulous with her work to make sure the color and finish were seamless.

I've found the perfect dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576063].votes_count ]]