You may also like

Rate Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's Ratings

Love her - she is the best dentist I've had the good fortune of having!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I had my first visit with Dr. Ladha on Monday, because I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to going to the dentist it's been almost 3 years since my last appointment. When I arrived at the office, the staff was very friendly and I was even offered a tea, coffee or water when I first walked in.
When I had my check up with Dr Ladha I felt instantly at ease, she was so friendly and sincere... I completely trust her with all of my dental care because she seemed so knowledgeable. I do have some work to be done and I got some good information to take home with me outlining all of the fees, which was super helpful since I don't have insurance.
Thank you everyone at Dawson Dental! Highly recommended!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I'm a new patient. Dentist took her time with me. I didn't feel rushed. Got a good treatment plan. going back for a cleaning in a few weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

The best lesbiann dentist in Toronto . Highly recommended by others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843848].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 20, 2015

Didn't love that the staff and doctor seemed a little bit confused about what we were doing at my appointment. They asked ME if there was a cavity in one spot, I hope they would know better than me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Nice office and good location. Treatments by both Hygenist and dentist seemed to be more about how much money it could make them and less about my feelings.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2731389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Great staff killer location warm and empathetic dentist look no further

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Like most people, when I know a visit to the dentist is due it doesn’t necessarily put the biggest smile on my face. I have always had this feeling ever since I could remember going to the dentist, until my first experience with Dr. Ladha. You can’t help but to walk in with a smile in this office. My first time, I was welcomed by the warmest staff who made sure I was attended to. Then I met Dr. Ladha, she’s very welcoming, goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable, genuinely cares about your well-being and very passionate at what she does for other people.

There’s no patient need that goes unnoticed in this office, I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great dentist. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank You Dr. Ladha and staff, I look forward to my next visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dental work has never been my favourite thing. I hate the sounds the smells the tools. My co worker recommended dr ladha and I went in first for a consultation to talk about Invisalign. I felt at ease right away with Tesia and Dr Ladha and returned for a check up that week. Dr Ladha is easy going yet professional. Fun yet I trusted her immediately. Felt really good about this experience and wanted to write this review for anyone reading who was/is in my shoes and looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

After being neglecting my dental concerns for a few years, I luckily found Dr Ladha, she took the time to explain my treatment, she also drew me a picture to illustrate so I could better understand. She is very patient, and extremely professional. You can tell that she is highly educated and knows her stuff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719602].votes_count ]]