Rate Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's Ratings

Today I had a root canal done by Dr. Ladha. Like most people, when I was told I needed a root canal I was concerned that it would be painful. Dr. Ladha had assured me that it would be painless and that her patients frequently comment afterwards about how surprisingly comfortable they were during the procedure.

Dr. Ladha had been right. My tooth was numbed and I didn't feel any pain throughout the entire process. I was never in pain or uncomfortable.

Overall, it was a surprisingly easy and painless procedure. I hope to never have to have another root canal done, but if I do I won't worry knowing how well it went today with Dr. Ladha.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Ladha is a consummate professional.
Friendly, knowledgeable and detail oriented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Ladha is my regular dentist and she's helped me with a few things, but this time things were different. My appointment on August 1st was not just a regular check up or filling. It was to remove my top wisdom teeth. I started to be nervous a week before and all the horror stories my friends and colleagues were telling me didn't help either. On the day of the appointment I had a thought to flee a few times, but drugged myself into the Dawson Dental office with a big kick of a will power. The appointment was for 2pm

I was late and ended up in the char at 2.05, the freezing numbing process took what felt like forever, but actually was about 10-15 minutes. Those minutes were highlighted with my sweaty palms, shaking hands and the personnel of Dawson Dental trying to calm me down telling me their own success stories with wisdom teeth removal.

Then Dr. Ladha came and while I thought she was just looking at it, pulled out one tooth. Second one popped out a minute later. The only thing I had on my mind was 'That's it? This is what I was afraid of?' . I was calling a cab at 2.35, just a half an hour after I walked into the door, no pain, no blood all over my shirt (that's how I imagined it). Dr. Ladha was awesome, attentive and, what's really important, fast.

Admittedly I didn't have any complications, no gum cutting or stitches was needed. But even if I did need that, I'm sure Dr. Ladha would have handled is as well as thi one.

I'm so greatful to Dawson Dental for guiding me thought the process and doing their job so well.

Now, lower wisdom teeth, here we come...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I saw dr ladha for some extractions a few weeks ago. The procedure was painless and I healed up nice and quick. I'm not a fan of the dentist but was surprised to meet someone so gentle and caring and concerned with my well being throughout the appointment. Just wanted to drop a note to say thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ladha's for close to 3 years now and I have to say I couldn't imagine going to another dentist. I was always weary of my dental appointments, but now I know I can go in confident that I am getting the best treatment there is. She is very knowledgeable, professional, but most of all caring and understanding with her patients. I have referred several of my co-workers to her and every one has thanked me for such a great referral. I had a root canal done with her 2 months ago, I was very nervous, I couldn't believe how gentle she was, even with the needle, I didn't feel a thing, I would definitely refer Dr. Ladha to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488229].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486664].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Always greeted with warmth and kindness. Always treated with incredible professionalism and efficiency. Thank you Dr Ladha

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I always take pride with the level of professionalism and knowledge doctors back in Europe are, especially mine. I get myself checked out every time I am visiting home. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of professionalism and friendliness the staff is. The amazing shock was when Dr Ladha worked on my root canal. Professional, knowledgeable, clean and most of all perfectionist. Everyone warmed me about the process. Saying that at one point i will get a jolt of pain, when the doctor is looking for the nerve to kill it. Well, the whole process I was waiting for that moment and never happened. This is how good she is. Dr Naila understood me and my needs and I don't think I could ever work with another dentist. Most of all, besides her knowledge, friendliness, and impeccable work - she is empathetic and loves her patients. Thank you Dr Naila

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231465].votes_count ]]