Rate Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's Ratings

After being uninsured and having issues with the personality of my previous dentist I had stopped going to see the dentist regularly. It has been a long time and I was so nervous / scared to visit the dentist again.

After seeing Dawson Dental on a google search for nervous / scared patients I found Dawson Dental - I decided to call and make an appointment. My First appointment was an evaluation - the facility was nice and clean and generally a very nice / warm environment. After some X-Rays with Tesia (who is super nice and friendly) Dr Ladha went over the Xrays with me and showed me a plan for getting my teeth back into shape.

Over the next few months I have had wisdom teeth removed and some cavities filled and Dr Ladha, Ashley, and Tesia have been incredibly patient, nice, accommodating and have answered all the questions I've had regarding my teeth, appointments and insurance.

After every visit I feel better that I am taking steps to improve my dental health - If you are reading this now and contemplating whether you should call to book an appointment - DO IT - your health, teeth, and well being will thank you and you will feel better after every visit.

Thank you to Dr Ladha and her great staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Ladha as my dentist upon moving to Toronto. I have had a number of appointments so far and have been extremely pleased each time.

Staff: All of the staff (hygienists, reception, etc...) have been extremely friendly and helpful. I have always received a call prior to my appointments to confirm the appointment date & time. The staff always remember my face and name as well.

Punctuality: Wait times have never been a problem as all of my visits have began right at the time I had them scheduled (plus or minus a couple minutes).

Helpfulness: Dr. Ladha & the hygienists have always been very accommodating and helpful in all of my visits. So far I have gone for cavity fillings twice, each time Dr. Ladha let me know not to by shy to speak up if there was ever any discomfort.

I am usually rather anxious about cavity fillings but Dr. Ladha has always very attentive to my concerns and answered all my questions in an informative way making the whole experience more comfortable.

Knowledge: During my visits Dr. Ladha has always answered my (sometimes excessive) questions in a knowledgeable and easily understandable way.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Overall I have never had any complaints during any of my visits.
Dr. Ladha is very kind and has always made me feel comfortable. While she is very friendly she is also noticeably professional, serious, and passionate about her job.
I would recommend her and this clinic which she works at to anyone in close proximity.
The clinic where I have received dental services from her is in a good location, because it is in very close proximity to a subway station it makes me travel from east Toronto very easy.
It is definitely 5/5 service and entire experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Ladha is my #1 choice for a dentist. My family and I have had Dr. Ladha as our dentist for many years now. As a singer myself, I find comfort in knowing that she is my dentist and takes good care of me. She is warm, has a positive and vibrant personality, and makes you feel comfortable during the entire visit. She is caring and patient to her clients' needs, she is extremely knowledgable, and above all, she is a very gentle dentist! Before meeting her, we had very bad experiences with dentists and were somewhat hesitant in trying someone new. I am happy to say that we are so thankful we have met Dr. Ladha and have had her for all of these years. She also has a sweet tooth, which makes her even more amazing! Thank you for everything, Dr. Ladha!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. LaDha has made my experience far more pleasurable going to the dentist. If you hate going to the dentist you should go to Dr. Ladha. She made me feel very comfortable. You can tell she's highly educated and knows what she's doing. I love her :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Ladha for years and I'm consistently impressed by the work she and her team do. In the last few years she showed great concern when I chipped my teeth, started grinding my teeth in my sleep and had bouts of sleep apnea. She was able to recommend various treatments that best suited my lifestyle.

You can tell when she speaks to you that she completely loves what she does for a living and her passion shines in everything she does. A fantastic dentist! No wonder most of her clients are celebrities!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I've never been the type of guy who leaves reviews on websites, let alone a review on a dental experience, but here I am! I'm a film and television actor, and in my line of work, solid oral maintenance is crucial. Dr. Ladha is amazing. There's no other way of putting it, she's amazing. She takes the time to understand what I need as a patient, she's gentle, extremely personable and genuine. I find that Dr. Ladha takes pride in her work, follow her on Twitter or Instagram, you'll see what I mean! Outside of being great at her job, she's just fun to be around. And the best part is that she enjoys sweets! It makes me feel better about my cookie addiction! If you're looking for a dentist who knows really knows her stuff, who has a great attitude and won't make you feel bad for eating a box of Oreos, check out Dr. Ladha, I promise you wont be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Ladha has been one of the best and thorough dentists I have met who has helped me feel comfortable and at ease during my visit. I came to her with my issue about grinding my teeth at night. She offered several options on what I could do. I decided the best option for me was a nightguard. She ensured it was comfortably fitted and offered a great price.

I find that Dr Ladha is very knowledgeable in the industry and keeps up with the latest breakthroughs in dentistry. I also find that she's empathetic towards her patients and understand that everyone has different situations and circumstances.

I highly recommend Dr. Ladha! Thank you for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Ladha is the best dentist I've seen. Her entire team at Dawson Dental has the best customer service in the health care industry, in my opinion.

I have been a patient for over a year and I have been referring her to all my friends.

The attention to detail on her part is exquisite. She found a ca airy my precious dentist had no clue about. She fixed it and I haven't had any pain since! I'm now talking to her about getting veneers, which can be done in house.

I'm blown away with Dawson's care and especially Dr. Ladha honest want for her patients to have the best oral care possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I moved to Canada 8 months ago and learned about Dr. Ladha through a work colleague who is a patient of hers. I had 3 root canals done in my home country and it was recommended to me that I get crowns on all of them. My teeth have been a source of general discomfort for me for a long time so I really wanted to get this procedure done properly once and for all. Dr. Ladha took the time to meet with me for an initial consultation - no pressure, no rush, just a lot of great advice and good conversation about oral hygiene. I learned a lot in that first visit but more importantly, I found a dentist who cared to take the time to talk to me and address my concerns. I returned soon after to get crowns on all 3 teeth - thankfully this was possible because all were on the same side of my mouth. A week later the crowns were ready and the procedure was completed. The work was impeccable, I feel like I have my natural teeth back.

I just found Dr. Ladha to be really caring and attentive and she knows how to make her patients laugh. Dr. Ladha and her staff seem to enjoy one another too and it definitely shows. Being around everyone was just really enjoyable and I am thankful that as I settle in to life in Toronto, that I have a knowledgeable and confident dentist to look after me. An overall excellent experience, I'm glad I found Dr. Ladha.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I work at ManuLife down the street from Dawson Dental. Many of my co-workers see Dr Ladha and I've heard nothing but glowing reviews. I'm 63 years old and have had silver fillings in my mouth for over 4 decades. Dr. ladha reviewed my x rays with me and showed me with a camera on the screen which of them were still in good condition and which required replacement. The few that were replaced were done so quickly and painlessly and I couldn't have been more thrilled. It had been quite awhile since I had had a filling done so I had forgotten what the experience was like. This was as pleasant as a filling appointment could possibly be. Thankful for the referral and thankful for the convenience of this location and dedication of this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591944].votes_count ]]