Rate Dr. Naila Ladha

Dr. Naila Ladha's Ratings

Dr.Ladha is fantastic. As someone who is very nervous about dentist visits she made me very comfortable and the appointment was quick and painless. Would definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Fun, sharp, extremely knowledgeable and attentive. It honestly doesn't get any better than Dr. Ladha. You can tell that she genuinely loves her job and that sense spreads throughout the rest of the office where Dr. Ladha's staff seem really happy and caring in their approach to clients too.

I had a chipped front tooth fixed and it was so brilliantly repaired that nobody could tell that I had work done. She was so meticulous with her work to make sure the color and finish were seamless.

I've found the perfect dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I had shopped around for a new dentist as the one I went to, I wasn't very pleased with. I found Dr. Ladha and am so happy with her! Today, I just saw Dr. Naila Ladha today for extractions of my two wisdom teeth and having never done that before I did not know what to expect. I was quite apprehensive and scared but boy, did I have nothing to worry about! It was literally less than 5 mins and I did not feel a thing, albeit I did know she was yanking away at my teeth.
I felt assured in her expertise and her and her assistant made me feel at complete ease.
Highly recommend her if you are looking for a caring and professional dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Naila Ladha is a fantastic Dentist! I had my first root canal done yesterday and did not feel a thing just like she promised. I was freaking out all day about the appointment but Dr. Ladha is so friendly and calming. She is super gentle and just overall a fabulous dentist. I'm feel so lucky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Today I had a root canal done by Dr. Ladha. Like most people, when I was told I needed a root canal I was concerned that it would be painful. Dr. Ladha had assured me that it would be painless and that her patients frequently comment afterwards about how surprisingly comfortable they were during the procedure.

Dr. Ladha had been right. My tooth was numbed and I didn't feel any pain throughout the entire process. I was never in pain or uncomfortable.

Overall, it was a surprisingly easy and painless procedure. I hope to never have to have another root canal done, but if I do I won't worry knowing how well it went today with Dr. Ladha.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Ladha is a consummate professional.
Friendly, knowledgeable and detail oriented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Ladha is my regular dentist and she's helped me with a few things, but this time things were different. My appointment on August 1st was not just a regular check up or filling. It was to remove my top wisdom teeth. I started to be nervous a week before and all the horror stories my friends and colleagues were telling me didn't help either. On the day of the appointment I had a thought to flee a few times, but drugged myself into the Dawson Dental office with a big kick of a will power. The appointment was for 2pm

I was late and ended up in the char at 2.05, the freezing numbing process took what felt like forever, but actually was about 10-15 minutes. Those minutes were highlighted with my sweaty palms, shaking hands and the personnel of Dawson Dental trying to calm me down telling me their own success stories with wisdom teeth removal.

Then Dr. Ladha came and while I thought she was just looking at it, pulled out one tooth. Second one popped out a minute later. The only thing I had on my mind was 'That's it? This is what I was afraid of?' . I was calling a cab at 2.35, just a half an hour after I walked into the door, no pain, no blood all over my shirt (that's how I imagined it). Dr. Ladha was awesome, attentive and, what's really important, fast.

Admittedly I didn't have any complications, no gum cutting or stitches was needed. But even if I did need that, I'm sure Dr. Ladha would have handled is as well as thi one.

I'm so greatful to Dawson Dental for guiding me thought the process and doing their job so well.

Now, lower wisdom teeth, here we come...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I saw dr ladha for some extractions a few weeks ago. The procedure was painless and I healed up nice and quick. I'm not a fan of the dentist but was surprised to meet someone so gentle and caring and concerned with my well being throughout the appointment. Just wanted to drop a note to say thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488365].votes_count ]]