Rate Dr. Brent Douglas

Dr. Brent Douglas's Ratings

Dr Douglas and his team are the best. My 8 years old son has been going to Dr D for the past year. It's always a pleasant, happy experience every appt. They really know how to 'entertain' kids, there's ipads in the waiting room to play with while we wait, and the ladies in Dr D's team knows how to talk to kids, we had topics like rainbow loom, school strikes, to stickers on retainer, etc. All these little effort make our trips to Dr D much easier than we initially expected. Oh there was definitely no initial exam/consultation fee.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

I am so glad I found Dr. Douglas. I have two children who had very crowded teeth. I saw two other Orthodontists before seeing Dr. Douglas, they both said my children would need four adult teeth extracted. Dr. Douglas told me he could create more space and they could be treated without pulling our any teeth. Their teeth and smiles are beautiful now! Thank you Dr. Douglas

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. D and the team are amazing! I love my teeth:)

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I have been taking my 3 children to see Brent for the last 10 years. He is fantastic and the team at Ocean is wonderful. They are very busy but extremely organized. I went to Dr. Douglas because my dentist told me he is the best, and he is! I have to wonder if the review below that complained about a fee for the initial exam was talking about the right office, as I know there is no exam fee.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

My daughter has been a patient for over 6 months now and it has been a great experience. They were easy to work with in the beginning to get it set up for pre-approval with our insurance. There was no initial consultation fee and when we needed to delay the start they were extremely helpful. I have no issues with the billing as it is simple and receipts are produced in a timely manner. My daughter is very pleased with her experience and never objects to an appointment. So far this is an easier effort than expected even though the initial prognosis seemed daunting.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

This dentist recommended an unnecessary treatment for our daughter, causing great stress to her and to us. We prefer a professional that spends less time on slick marketing gimmicks and more on enhancing knowledge. Charges for initial consultation - a pure money grab which we have since learned is by no means standard in the industry. Quite disturbing experience overall.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Every visit has been punctual and enjoyable. Dr. Douglas and his staff are amazing. The view is unsurpassed.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

What an amazing office! I am very happy with the treatment I have received from Dr Douglas and his team! Everyone is caring and seem to want to make the experience enjoyable. I am extremely happy with my new smile! Thanks to the Ocean Orthodontics team!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

He's really friendly and the staff are all great, really good for younger children

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag