Rate Dr. T. Thomas Liu

Dr. T. Thomas Liu's Ratings

This is the best doctor I have seen in High Desert. He truly cares about his patients. the Dr. office people also very nice. Thank you Dr. Liu for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Doctor Liu fixed my knee after two other surgerys by any other doctor got it done in feb.21,2014.I am now able to run and do all of what i use to.It is now june and doing reel good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. T Liu was a wonderful doctor who took care of my needs, and even scheduled me for surgery earlier in the day so my pain would be reduced hours earlier. The nurses he had working with him at St. Mary were even more professional. However, shortly after my discharge I had to deal with his office staff, and It has recently put me in the position to get my medical records and beg my ins. company for a second opinion. I expect my Dr office to manage my health during my recovery. Again, I cant say the Doctor is bad, but there are multiple discrepancies between what he told us, and what his staff has told us. (STAFF BAD)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I didn't have a good experience at Dr. Liu's office. First I had to wait in a crowded waiting room for well past my appointment time. Then the receptionist charged me $200 for my "copay". I came to find out later from my insurance company that my total bill should have only been around $50. I had to call the office to get refunded. Then came the examination. Dr. Liu appeared to know what he was doing, but the office manager kept coming in and interrupting the examination. Got the impression she was trying to move him along faster. Finally, after the 3rd interruption, he concluded the examination, left the room, and the office manager attempted to sell me some of their services (injections, etc.) Needless to say, I went to another doctor who took the time to discuss my medical issue, and give me various options to move forward. If you want to be treated like cattle, Dr. Liu's for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

Dr. Liu is an amazing surgeon but his staff is the worst office staff I have ever come in contact with. Scheduling was a nightmare. I had to have my surgery rescheduled twice because the scheduling staff failed to tell me what I needed to do prior to surgery. All my appointment waiting times were between 2 and 3 hours. Totally ridiculous. I don't know who the office manager is because it looks like the inmates are running the asylum. Several patents walked out in frustration during my waiting room hell experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

The surgical staffer is completely unorganized she lacks complete communication skills and has an excuse for everything. She has had to reschedule a surgery twice die to her lack of following up on her scheduling. They need to replace her with someone else or the office will suffer. Dr lui is very nice with great bedside manner but again his surgery scheduler is the worst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Dr Liu and his staff are truly amazing people! I had arthroscopic surgery (torn meniscus) performed by a different orthopedist and was still having pain. Dr Liu wasn't afraid to take the time to figure out what the problem was instead of telling me there was nothing else he could do for me, like the other surgeon. His entire staff is very nice and professional but Brenda is THE BEST!!! She gets things DONE without a blink of an eye. I recommend Dr Liu and his staff to anyone who wants an excellent doctor who cares so much for his patients and their needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

This is the best ortho doc I have seen in High Desert. He truly cares about his patients. I had ACL repair and now can go back to sports activities without wearing brace, EVER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182248].votes_count ]]