Rate Dr. Caroline Graham

Dr. Caroline Graham's Ratings

This was a horrible experience with a horrible doctor. She was rude, quick, brash, unknowledgable, and the office was extremely unprofessional (calling me an hour before my appointment to cancel, i had waited for for MONTHS)
She laughed at my panic disorder and said i should calm down and that was causing anaphalaxys and that i had absolutely no food allergies, even after being taken to the ER and given an epi pen twice after eating raw fruit. She perscriped expensive blood tests that were completely irrelevant, and dismissed by every other allergist i have seen. As a student, this testing cost me almost $300. For nothing.
Horrible staff, horrible counselling, this woman put me at risk for many other things with her advising. She should do Toronto a favour and close her practice. She is clearly unwell and unfit to do this job. Do not go to this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Not impressed with this women personality.. She was very rude and very judgemental.She did her best to belittle me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

I am a previous patient of Dr. Bernard Zylberberg. He tested me on my back for allergies,and changed my life.He passed away Dec of '11. I needed to be retested by an allergist for ear problems. When Dr. Graham heard I was a previous patient of Dr. Zylberberg, her attitude became openly hostile and irritable. When I told her that only testing on my back reveals allergies (I have been tested by other allergists), she snapped that only forearm testing is taught in medical schools now. When the assistant performed test on my arm came back negative, she came in and practically threw the result paper at me and told me that I'm not allergic to anything. Despite anaphylaxis and hives! On my way out I thanked her for her time and told her that my reactions have been predominantly IgG; she looked at me oddly and said those reactions aren't allergies but are mediated by the thymus. She did not refer me to someone who could investigate that further. Very unhelpful, and hostile.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][182989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

I had seen Dr. Graham in the past for seasonal and pet allergies. She was always expect, patient and knowledgable. Recently however I was referred to a different allergist for a new allergy (almonds)...I should have INSISTED on Dr. Graham. Only after seeing the new doctor do I really appreciate how wonderful Dr. Graham is. I have asked my test results be transferred to Dr. Graham. I was not treated in a manner in which Dr. Graham treats her patients with. She really is the best !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Graham for many years. Dr. Graham is wonderful, personable, knowlegeable, professional and competent. She really listens and she is easy to speak with. Dr. Graham is comfortable teaming with other specialists to support her patients. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I have been seeing her for about 10 months referring from my asthma Dr. for asthma like symptom and hives. She listens to me patiently, and understand what I think behind the words. She also helps me for better communication with my asthma Dr. Also, she even answer by phone when I call her because of any condition changes. Her secretary answered the phone and I was able to talk with her directly once, and another time, her secretary called me back telling Dr. Graham's message when Dr. Graham was not available at the time. I have never wait more than 5 minuts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182985].votes_count ]]