Dr. Richard Levine

Rate Dr. Richard Levine

Dr. Richard Levine's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Levine for many years and have found him very engaged, open-minded and helpful. I feel I am treated with respect and involved in my own progress. I am very grateful for his insight, professionalism and wisdom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Dr Levine, had truly changed my life. He is a brilliant psychiatrist that truly cares for his patient's well being. I had anxiety and came back from a nervous breakdown to live a very happy and productive life. I owe him so much. A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

I have bee seeing Dr Levine for some time; He has always been helpful and caring.He has improved my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

respectful, compassionate, helpful, non-judgmental. Someone who genuinely cares and wants to see you get better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Levine is very professional and posseses a wonderful compassionate side. I have seen Dr. Levine off and on for many years and has helped me a great deal. I don't hesitate to recommend Dr. Levine to anyone who might need his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Levine for 3 years and he has been a huge help. I feel I've made some huge breakthroughs in understanding my sources of stress and depression. He provides therapy and/or prescriptions as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183033].votes_count ]]