Rate Dr. Jeff Plante

Dr. Jeff Plante's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

He has been my family doctor now for over 2 years. When my children get hurt they ask to go see doctor Jeff to make them better :P My children adore him. He listens to my concerns. Only once did I ever second guess him and he had no problem referring me to a specialist to confirm (better safe then sorry he says) and in the end he was right. I would not trade him in for any other family doctor! Highly Recommend him as I feel very luck to have him as our doctor. Great with kids and I can get in to see him alot faster then even a walk in clinic... Thank you Dr Plante

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

Very good DR and great with little ones. He always makes time to see my daughter and makes it a priority for young children to get them in even for minor issues. So happy to have a great family Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

awesome! after 3 years of trying to find a family doctor in langley, we hit the jackpot! He is very kind, never makes me feel stupid for bringing my young son in for minor things. Makes seeing a sick child priority, even staying late if necessary. So happy to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Looks after me, my wife, my daughter and granddaughter. All in all a great doctor.Evidence based practice, and he quite correctly expects you to keep a healthy lifestyle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I have been to Dr Plante half a dozen times. I feel that he does not listen but tends to look down on a person and not give the patient the credit to know there is something wrong and that things are not right. I had to go elsewhere to get the proper diagnosis. I am not saying he could not be a good doctor but he does need to listen to what the patient actually does know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

He is a great listener and he looks into things if he doesn't know. My child and I adore him. He is great with children and he was wonderful when I ended up in the hospital. He took the time to come and see me after working all night in the hospital. I would recommend him to anyone. Again though, no one can please everyone or know absolutely everything. We are all learning every day, and doctors are no different.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

He is the best he he has been such a great help. He always has and a answer for whats wrong. He takes the time to make sure you are doing okay and makes sure that everything is alright at home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Dr. Plante does not seem to listen to your information prior to making a judgement decision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

He is great. He use to be my chiropractor and I am really happy my family has him as a MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183201].votes_count ]]