You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeff Plante

Dr. Jeff Plante's Ratings

best doctor ive ever had and he is awesome with my boys!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

The staff don't care about the patients all they care about is getting paid. I wouldn't recommend this doctor or office to anyone. His diagnosis are wrong 80% of the time and the staff are not understanding at all. What's the point of having a family doctor if when you need them they aren't there and the staff tells you to go to the emergency room for an infection that could be dealt with at the doctors office all because my Dr is away and they won't let me see the doctor covering for him. Bunch of rude receptionists who don't care if I suffer turned me away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Fantastic dr. If he doesn't have an answer, he's not afraid to seek consult and then circles back after he has educated himself more on the issue.
Very direct and sincere diagnosis and prognosis. All this while being excellent with children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Fantastic Doctor! Couldn't ask for a better prenatal doctorc he's caring, supportive and fun!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Ive had Dr Plante for about 5yrs now AMAZING could imagine having anyone else. Kelly Hagen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

He has been my family doctor now for over 2 years. When my children get hurt they ask to go see doctor Jeff to make them better :P My children adore him. He listens to my concerns. Only once did I ever second guess him and he had no problem referring me to a specialist to confirm (better safe then sorry he says) and in the end he was right. I would not trade him in for any other family doctor! Highly Recommend him as I feel very luck to have him as our doctor. Great with kids and I can get in to see him alot faster then even a walk in clinic... Thank you Dr Plante

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

Very good DR and great with little ones. He always makes time to see my daughter and makes it a priority for young children to get them in even for minor issues. So happy to have a great family Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

awesome! after 3 years of trying to find a family doctor in langley, we hit the jackpot! He is very kind, never makes me feel stupid for bringing my young son in for minor things. Makes seeing a sick child priority, even staying late if necessary. So happy to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Looks after me, my wife, my daughter and granddaughter. All in all a great doctor.Evidence based practice, and he quite correctly expects you to keep a healthy lifestyle!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183206].votes_count ]]