Dr. Zlatan Golic

5 1 3.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Zlatan Golic

Dr. Zlatan Golic's Ratings

Very nice, caring, charming and compassionate. I know that there is no rating for this but he has the most lovely HANDS I have ever seen on a man. They are large and beautifully shaped. Why is this relevant? Well, if he is asking you a whole bunch of stuff and you start thinking he has great hands you totally lose concentration and then you can't answer him you may then come across as more depressed/ADHD or whatever your issue is than you are possibly going to be misdiagnosed by him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

My son is the patient and doesn't like to go alone because Dr G tends to look bored when he is there without me - apparently he is always taking off his glasses and rubbing his face as though he's exhausted and ready to go home. I also thought the staff were borderline rude. Not at all friendly and certainly not suited to a mental health clinic - not an ounce of compassion. Saying all that, Dr G has helped my son when others have failed him. For that I'm grateful. He does charge a lot (one appt was 5 minutes and still cost $220) but after getting nowhere before now, I'm reluctant to move my son to another specialist atm. Maybe a year or so down the track I will rethink.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Golic is good. The receptionists on the other hand are complete clowns!!!! They're very unprofessional and have no idea what is happening. I've been there 3 times, basically the second appointment I scheduled with them I took the day off work (it's really hard for me to take time off but found that I really needed to). Anyway I waited almost 2 hours for Dr Golic and kept on going up to the receptionist to see when I will see him. After 2 hours of waiting, they ended up telling me that Dr Golic had gone home!!!! (Tried to blame it on Dr Golic, saying that he must of forgotten about the appointment...) Anyway that does not reflect well on the doctor. The truth is, is that the receptionists were so disorganized and must have forgotten to tell the doctor that I had an appointment. I recently told Dr Golic about it all and he didn't know that that happened. The receptionists kept it all to themselves so they wouldn't be viewed as incompetent and unprofessional...

Anyway, recently I had another appointment scheduled. I waited for about an hour and a half! The receptionist 'forgot' to mark my name off the list. I was really peeved.

How hard is it to mark a patient's name off a list! Seriously!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr Golic is a very helpful and compassionate Dr. When I have had real life struggles he has been able to honestly care for me mentally and in a heartfelt way. He is a no Bull Dr, very Eutopean and straightforward, so if you can't handle the truth about yourself,,,, well don't go to him!!
The reception staff,, they are another Matter. Rude, condescending, uncaring, and not a good match for the patients that attend a Mental Health Clinic. Maybe update your customer/patient services because as the frontline,,, you are failing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

This Doctor is only interested in making money and cares nothing about the real concerns of the patient who has REAL issues .He may have a degree in what he does but he knows nothing about REAL people with REAL problems and knows nothing about compassion. He also needs to look at what kind of staff he is employing they will be losing moeny for him for sure because they are unprofessional and not compassionate infact they talk to you like you are just a number and could not care less .You are dealing with people who have mental issues and need help instead treated like rubbish .Do you even understand what that does to people who suffer mental disorders of any kind . I do not reccomend this doctor at all and his secretaries . He greedy and only concerned about money .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Golic was very pleasant and understanding but Perth Clinic (how I met him) is pretty awful - full of Brit nurses on working holidays who couldn't care less. But back to Dr Golic... He would have been fine but my problem is that he was so GODDAMN ATTRACTIVE (seriously, not kidding) I was fearful of making a fool of myself by gushing something totally inappropriate and bid a hasty retreat from his care! A very good doctor to be sure I took his advice to stay on the ADs for a year but not helpful due to his Eastern European charms. Potentially a problem for easily infatuable female patients what can I say!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][183564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I found Dr Golic had a split personality and deliberately manipulated words and wa very pro the opposition...who paid his bill. I believe had I been the one paying the bill, he may have given me less aggressive attention. What I found ironic, is that as a psychiatrist, he was unprofessional as he lost his temper and yelled at me and claimed no other doctor (40) had asked the right questions and that if I took drugs I would be ok now. He also asked very unprofessional questions about my financial status and whether or not I ha received any monies from those paying him...my opposition. This is highly unethical and I cannot believe he had the audacity to ask them. He also chose to withhold my report to prevent me getting settlement as knew we were heading to conciliation and arbitraion. As far as I am aware, 3 months later I still have no reports presented. He is someone who can be bought.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

I've had a lot of problems with my health in the last few years. This doctor saved my life, my job and basically returned me to the joy of life. It took a few sessions to get there (I'm still patient there). I was completelly lost case. I would like to recommend this doctor especially for people from the slavic speaking background since Dr Zlatan Golic is the best psychiatrist I've ever met in my life and he does understand the mentality of the people from the eastern europe.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr Golic may very well be the best psychiatrist in Australia. He has years of experiance and a wealth of knowledge. If you are cooperative and willing to foster a therapeutic realtionship, he will invest himself fully in assisting you to live your life to the fullest. I was under his care for around 4 years, and although at times I may not have wanted the help, in hindsight it was lifesaving. He is sharp, insightful and very accomodating, but he will not be played at all. I found when I needed help he would listen to my concerns seriously and when I was unable to care for myself he took control for my own saftey. And I owe my life to this man. My family thank God everyday that someone with his level of genuine human compassion was able to help. I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

He spent most of the session under his desk trying to hook up his laptop. He didn't ask me any questions and didn't seem overly concerned about anything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183560].votes_count ]]