Rate Dr. Zlatan Golic

Dr. Zlatan Golic's Ratings

Dr Golic is a very helpful and compassionate Dr. When I have had real life struggles he has been able to honestly care for me mentally and in a heartfelt way. He is a no Bull Dr, very Eutopean and straightforward, so if you can't handle the truth about yourself,,,, well don't go to him!!
The reception staff,, they are another Matter. Rude, condescending, uncaring, and not a good match for the patients that attend a Mental Health Clinic. Maybe update your customer/patient services because as the frontline,,, you are failing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

This Doctor is only interested in making money and cares nothing about the real concerns of the patient who has REAL issues .He may have a degree in what he does but he knows nothing about REAL people with REAL problems and knows nothing about compassion. He also needs to look at what kind of staff he is employing they will be losing moeny for him for sure because they are unprofessional and not compassionate infact they talk to you like you are just a number and could not care less .You are dealing with people who have mental issues and need help instead treated like rubbish .Do you even understand what that does to people who suffer mental disorders of any kind . I do not reccomend this doctor at all and his secretaries . He greedy and only concerned about money .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Golic was very pleasant and understanding but Perth Clinic (how I met him) is pretty awful - full of Brit nurses on working holidays who couldn't care less. But back to Dr Golic... He would have been fine but my problem is that he was so GODDAMN ATTRACTIVE (seriously, not kidding) I was fearful of making a fool of myself by gushing something totally inappropriate and bid a hasty retreat from his care! A very good doctor to be sure I took his advice to stay on the ADs for a year but not helpful due to his Eastern European charms. Potentially a problem for easily infatuable female patients what can I say!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I found Dr Golic had a split personality and deliberately manipulated words and wa very pro the opposition...who paid his bill. I believe had I been the one paying the bill, he may have given me less aggressive attention. What I found ironic, is that as a psychiatrist, he was unprofessional as he lost his temper and yelled at me and claimed no other doctor (40) had asked the right questions and that if I took drugs I would be ok now. He also asked very unprofessional questions about my financial status and whether or not I ha received any monies from those paying him...my opposition. This is highly unethical and I cannot believe he had the audacity to ask them. He also chose to withhold my report to prevent me getting settlement as knew we were heading to conciliation and arbitraion. As far as I am aware, 3 months later I still have no reports presented. He is someone who can be bought.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

I've had a lot of problems with my health in the last few years. This doctor saved my life, my job and basically returned me to the joy of life. It took a few sessions to get there (I'm still patient there). I was completelly lost case. I would like to recommend this doctor especially for people from the slavic speaking background since Dr Zlatan Golic is the best psychiatrist I've ever met in my life and he does understand the mentality of the people from the eastern europe.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr Golic may very well be the best psychiatrist in Australia. He has years of experiance and a wealth of knowledge. If you are cooperative and willing to foster a therapeutic realtionship, he will invest himself fully in assisting you to live your life to the fullest. I was under his care for around 4 years, and although at times I may not have wanted the help, in hindsight it was lifesaving. He is sharp, insightful and very accomodating, but he will not be played at all. I found when I needed help he would listen to my concerns seriously and when I was unable to care for myself he took control for my own saftey. And I owe my life to this man. My family thank God everyday that someone with his level of genuine human compassion was able to help. I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

He spent most of the session under his desk trying to hook up his laptop. He didn't ask me any questions and didn't seem overly concerned about anything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

In short Dr Zlatan Golic is the best doctor i ever came across.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

Dr Golic has been my Dr since September 2010.In that time I have found him and his staff very professional.I kind of lost the plot and he's helping me find my way back to sanity. (What ever that Is!)Sometimes I find my diagnosis difficult to believe but I suppose he's the sane one. When your in the head space I'm in right now trusting your Doctor with your inner thoughts is imperative.Also he deals with patients in Perth Clinic,which I must say if your going to go crazy for any length of time this is the place to be.Great rooms,staff,therapy,food etc.Apart from Dr Golic's accent which I found a little hard to understand when I first met him,I now understand everything and would not think of changing Doctor's.I think unless something untoward happens to you staying with a good psychiatrist and not switching is the start to a good recovery. Anyway to all who reads this I'm so sorry for your sorrow right now,remember 1 day at a time.Tomorrow is another day. Goodluck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183558].votes_count ]]