Rate Dr. Erin Bader

Dr. Erin Bader's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Bader when I was hospitalized for a very serious pregnancy complication. She came to see me almost everyday and answered all my questions. She put my mind at ease concerning my upcoming c-section and the preemie that I would have. I felt safe in her hands and that my baby would be ok because of the medical plan laid out by her. I have a healthy baby boy now and I have healed and recovered well from the surgery. I did end up going to my family doctor for after care, though, because the wait st Dr. Bader's office was too long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Bader is incredibly helpful, prompt and professional. I have been a patient of hers for both of my pregnancies and would definitely go back to her for anything !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I had a million questions and she answered all of them patiently and respectfully. I feel like I can really trust her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I am surprised at the negative reviews. I found her incredibly compassionate and caring to her patients, as well as knowledgable and competent. She actually cares about and listens to her patients - I was passed from doctor to doctor and went through several doctors and gynecologists who told me that I would just have to live with pain the rest of my life, or that my pain was "all in my head". She examined me and suggested a surgery to correct the source of my pain at the first appointment. She was very reassuring and confident before I went into the surgery that this would help my problem. After healing from the surgery, my pain was completely gone! I'm finally able to lead a normal life thanks to Dr. Bader. She is very busy so you sometimes have to wait past your appointment time to see her and she books up months in advance, but that is pretty typical of all specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

This physician was unable to identify a post procedural infection that had developed into a fistula that perforated the perianal wall despite multiple visits, reports of purulent discharge and an obvious visible presentation over a 14 week period. If anyone else has had similar episodes please report them to the patient safety office at the Royal Alex hospital. Perhaps a review can create an opportunity for remedial education on wound care. No new mother deserves to feel abandoned, ashamed or neglected.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2684321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Very busy office, so sometimes I had to wait a bit, but understandable considering I had weekly visits near the end and they were always able to fit me in. Great bedside manner, always explaining things as she went and being extra cautious. Very good follow-up appointment, and I plan on using her for my next pregnancy!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I have been really happy with Dr. Bader throughout my pregnancy. She is knowledgeable and kind. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, she has never rushed through my appointments. She has always took my questions and comments with full consideration. She has never made me feel stupid for asking a "stupid question". Also her staff is incredible. Her office seems so overwhelmingly busy, yet I have never felt unattended to. I highly recommend Dr. Bader!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Bader is knowledgeable and in general did a good job on performing a laparoscopy for diagnosis of Endometriosis - my scars healed well and I was able to conceive a few months later. However, the aftercare provided by her and her office was terrible. The unpleasant experience started with being written a Doctor's note by one of her nurses that was dated wrong month. I was experiencing pelvic pain after the surgery (well after the expected recovery period) and contacted her office to see if it was normal. I never had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Bader directly. Her receptionist just relayed onto me that the dr. Says it is probably just mensural pains. I insisted that it was different, that the pain was more intense and I had to go urinate often. I was simply told to "go to the ER" if it gets worse, otherwise they will see me at the 6-week follow-up appointment. My health concerns were not taken seriously whatsoever. I went to my family doctor and it was a urinary tract infection, which arose after the surgery. I ended up suffering from a UTI for over 3-weeks because of the lack of response to my concern. I trusted Dr. Bader to perform the surgery...but ended up being disappointed by how my well-being was disregarded once I was hurried out of the day-surgery ward. I switched to a different obgyn for my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2594972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I went to see Dr.Bader for a pregnancy, but when I entertained the idea i'd like a VBAC or trial of labor, she rudely laughed in my face and said I don't think so, also almost forced me into getting my tubes tied. I really wanted to at least TRY for a VBAC, so I switched drs at 32 weeks to Dr.Mayo, best choice I ever made, he heard me, told me straight out I had had a 65% success for a VBAC, he never scared me but told me all my risk HONESTLY, and didn't laugh at my idea. Needless to say, I GOT my successful VBAC, and i'm now pregnant again after 18 months and planning a VBAC. I really found Dr.Bader to be really cold.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I would highly reccommend Dr. Bader, she has been my OB through my last three pregnancies not including three miscarriages. She is kind, knowledgable and has went out of her way to make me feel comfortable in every situation. I wish she was my family Doctor! I wouldn't want to deliver a baby without her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563841].votes_count ]]