Rate Dr. Erin Bader

Dr. Erin Bader's Ratings

I went to see Dr.Bader for a pregnancy, but when I entertained the idea i'd like a VBAC or trial of labor, she rudely laughed in my face and said I don't think so, also almost forced me into getting my tubes tied. I really wanted to at least TRY for a VBAC, so I switched drs at 32 weeks to Dr.Mayo, best choice I ever made, he heard me, told me straight out I had had a 65% success for a VBAC, he never scared me but told me all my risk HONESTLY, and didn't laugh at my idea. Needless to say, I GOT my successful VBAC, and i'm now pregnant again after 18 months and planning a VBAC. I really found Dr.Bader to be really cold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I would highly reccommend Dr. Bader, she has been my OB through my last three pregnancies not including three miscarriages. She is kind, knowledgable and has went out of her way to make me feel comfortable in every situation. I wish she was my family Doctor! I wouldn't want to deliver a baby without her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I was only in her care briefly but I found her great and loved her. She made me feel very comfortable in everything they were doing and checking with me and my triplet girls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I have had ongoing issues for years and nothing was ever solved by my family doctors. Finally when I wanted to get pregnant, I had some routine testing done where it was discovered I was in a precancerous stage of endometrial hyperplasia. When I moved from my home province, I was referred to Dr. Bader and I am so happy that I was. Not only is she nice and pleasant, but I leave her office after every appointment without confusion. She takes the time to talk to me and discuss any issues she has found, or any issues I may have noticed. She also has alot of interns, and while you may be called into one of her examination rooms on time, you end up waiting - it is a good wait though because she is catching them up to speen on your case. Also, she or her nurse will ask first if I mind the intern coming in and will take the time to introduce me to them. I like her, and will continue seeing her. One day I hope to get pregnant, and she will also be my OBGYN of choice!! I recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

im a teen mom, i went to see her with my mom we felt that she was no help at all, she was very rude and i found her rasist, she was talking back about my Family physician, he is great compaired to her, she told me she wouldnt be there for the babys birth, and that if i didnt want to deliver at the Alex i had to leave right 'now' .. and she told me that my baby was to small to feel at 29 weeks.. so she wouldnt touch my stomach to see where the babys sitting.. when 2 other doctors at my Family physician told me shes head down, she really didnt have anything to say, i felt very uncofortable, her Nurse was very nice and helpfull.. i was looking forward to seeing a nice OB, i never went back there after that.. and wouldnt recommend her for either TEENS or anyone else!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][183631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I saw dr. Bader for my 1st pregnancy. I think she is a knowledgeable doctor and she did what she had to do (referred me to other doctors, did extra tests, etc.) but I honestly didn't feel any connection to her at all. I know she is busy but I felt like a number to her. I was considered high risk so I had so many appointments with her and other doctors she referred me to. I felt more connection and security with the other two doctor she referred me too than to her. My delivery day she was no where to be found. My husband never even got a chance to meet her. I don't think I will go back to her for my second pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr. Bader makes me feel uncomfortable at times I totally love the nurse that sees you to the room she seems to care more than Dr. Bader herself, yes she is giving me the treatment and tests I need but she leaves me with more questions than answers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

It is worth it to get through her receptionist. Dr. Bader was kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. She also caught what another highly recommended doctor missed. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Her staff were rude and forceful, telling me I needed to strip down naked because I needed a pap when I had one just the week before. When trying to explain that to her staff they yelled at me. She herself has no bedside manners and is not someone I would ever see again. I left her office in tears because i was afraid for my baby and I. I never went back to her office because of how uncomfortable she made me feel. I would never recommend anyone to go see her in a million years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183633].votes_count ]]