Rate Dr. Rocco C. Piazza

Dr. Rocco C. Piazza's Ratings

I have had several plastic surgeons in my life. Dr Piazza is the absolute best. I had a previous breast lift that I was very unhappy with. He revised the lift and I couldn't be happier. He is meticulous, knowledgeable and so caring. He is on top of the latest techniques. I would not trust myself or any family or friends with any other doctor. His entire staff is thoughtful & professional. You feel more like a friend than a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I went to Dr. Piazza for a mommy makeover (breast lift, augmentation and tummy tuck) and my husband and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Piazza was very sensitive to my concerns and, ultimately, gave me back my body! The entire staff is warm and welcoming and even sent me a handwritten thank you note after my initial consultation before I had even decided which surgeon I wanted to use. Fantastic surgeon and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

I saw many other reconstructive surgeons in Austin and being a cancer patient I appreciated the impressive bedside manner of Dr. Piazza and his nurse Hayley. It has been such a difficult road and I could not have done it without Dr. Piazza and his staff. Not only have they been intrumental in the healing process but they have also recreated a beautiful set of breasts for me. The Piazza Center will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart! Highly, highly, highly recommend Dr. Piazza!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Piazza for plastic surgery. I saw him for a tummy tuck after having babies and I am very happy with the results (2 months later). On the initial consult, Dr. Piazza spent a good amount of time giving me a detailed explanation of the procedure and discussing whether it was right for my body. The doctor and his staff are attentive, thorough, and not at all pushy. I have been extremely pleased with the results and with all of my interactions with the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

I liked him, and thought his staff dine great. They are a new practice, and there may be some growing pains, but overall my experience was great! He is very nice, and I was very nervous, and he put me at ease and did a nice job. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Much more competent and attentive plastic surgeons in the Austin area than this young, inexperienced doctor. Lack of internal office communication left patient hanging. New office setup has resulted in chaotic (or insufficient) internal communication processes. When I tried in vain to contact this doctor to find out why they had not followed up with me, their answering service said they were FORBIDDEN to take messages. Find somebody else -- anybody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183699].votes_count ]]