Rate Dr. Rocco C. Piazza

Dr. Rocco C. Piazza's Ratings

Good Day to The Piazza Center for Plastic Surgery and Advance Skincare,

I was compelled to share how my experience superceded any expectations I may have had due to the quality of service and care that I received by the wonderful Dr. Piazza and his medical team.

When I was fortunate to be informed of an early detection of breast cancer, I had to make a decision on how I was to address this problem. After choosing to undertake a double mastectomy, I not only dealt with the concern of the medical outcome but also of my appearance after the procedure. It began with the wonderful smile and warm welcome given by Donna at the front desk, then the pleasantries from one of Dr. Piazza assistants, Anniyeli who so graciously escorted me to the exam rooms. Although they have many patients, Haley, who I call “super nurse”, and Dr. Piazza always made me feel as if I was their foremost concern each and every visit. They made sure that I understood my options as well as the proper care required post procedure, which included physical therapy.

In addition, it was also wonderful to know that Dr. Piazza partnered with Kristin who is an expert on advance skin care. She recommended skin products that reduced scarring which my skin is prone to have.

Overall, I’m ecstatic with the results and I find myself sharing my excitement over the outcome of having new breasts more so than discussing the disheartening discovery of the cancer.

Thank you again Dr. Piazza, it takes a special person like you to create a culture that embodies the love and care that you and your team provides. I continue to sing your praises and recommend you and your team to family and friends.

Ms. Ellen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I have had several plastic surgeons in my life. Dr Piazza is the absolute best. I had a previous breast lift that I was very unhappy with. He revised the lift and I couldn't be happier. He is meticulous, knowledgeable and so caring. He is on top of the latest techniques. I would not trust myself or any family or friends with any other doctor. His entire staff is thoughtful & professional. You feel more like a friend than a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I went to Dr. Piazza for a mommy makeover (breast lift, augmentation and tummy tuck) and my husband and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Piazza was very sensitive to my concerns and, ultimately, gave me back my body! The entire staff is warm and welcoming and even sent me a handwritten thank you note after my initial consultation before I had even decided which surgeon I wanted to use. Fantastic surgeon and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

I saw many other reconstructive surgeons in Austin and being a cancer patient I appreciated the impressive bedside manner of Dr. Piazza and his nurse Hayley. It has been such a difficult road and I could not have done it without Dr. Piazza and his staff. Not only have they been intrumental in the healing process but they have also recreated a beautiful set of breasts for me. The Piazza Center will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart! Highly, highly, highly recommend Dr. Piazza!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Piazza for plastic surgery. I saw him for a tummy tuck after having babies and I am very happy with the results (2 months later). On the initial consult, Dr. Piazza spent a good amount of time giving me a detailed explanation of the procedure and discussing whether it was right for my body. The doctor and his staff are attentive, thorough, and not at all pushy. I have been extremely pleased with the results and with all of my interactions with the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

I liked him, and thought his staff dine great. They are a new practice, and there may be some growing pains, but overall my experience was great! He is very nice, and I was very nervous, and he put me at ease and did a nice job. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Much more competent and attentive plastic surgeons in the Austin area than this young, inexperienced doctor. Lack of internal office communication left patient hanging. New office setup has resulted in chaotic (or insufficient) internal communication processes. When I tried in vain to contact this doctor to find out why they had not followed up with me, their answering service said they were FORBIDDEN to take messages. Find somebody else -- anybody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183699].votes_count ]]