Rate Dr. Brendan McCormick

Dr. Brendan McCormick's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

Dr. McCormick saved my Dad's life more than once. His case was puzzling, so Dr. McCormick went to great lengths to research a solution to his kidney failure. In the end, the risky plasmaphoresis procedure he did got his kidneys functioning again and allowed him to get off dialysis. In another instance, after five trips to Emergency, he was able to get my Dad admitted to the hospital only to find out he had blood poisoning and would probably only have lived another day or so if he was not admitted to hospital. Although my Dad has now passed away, we will never forget what Dr. McCormick did for us and what a wonderful doctor he is. If they could make a mould of Dr. McCormick and model it to medical students today, our world would be a better place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Today was my first meeting with Dr. McCormick and my first impression of him is very good. He understood completely why I was referred and he explained things in a language easy to understand. He was on time, his nurse was very nice and I feel in very good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. McCormick for 7 years. Dr. McCarmick is caring and respectful. He has gone beyond the call of duty to ensure that all my questions and concerns were addressed. I never feel rushed. I know that he is looking out for my best interests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Absolutely top-drawer. Professional, wise, fully explanatory, invites questions, patient, up-to-date, reads reports and collaborates with staff daily, warm, sincere and perceptive; it is hard not to say enough about this fine young man. I am a retired allied health professional who has watched hundreds of physicians in different arenas of medicine over the decades, and am now a patient myself. In my estimation, Dr. McCormick is a gifted doctor, a fine person and a template for his calling. I am pleased and proud to have this man care for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183873].votes_count ]]