Rate Dr. Sean C. Lai

Dr. Sean C. Lai's Ratings

What a frustrating experience! First his office staff said they would email me my records and test results. I asked Jenny three times and I never got them. I had to go straight to the pathologist who called me back immediately and answered my questions. Dr Lai made me crazy too. He didn't listen to what I was saying. He misinterpreted what I said. He was short tempered and lectured me on "herbs". He never returned my phone call when I had questions. I will never again let a hospital assign a specialist for me. Ugh! Horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2013

very nice staff. doctor is great, he answered all my questions, took his time with me. the office may be backed up and waiting time may be extended but its due to the time the doctor spends with his patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

This doctor is always LATE, up to 2 hours late in arriving at the office. He doesn't seem to care that his patients' time is valuable. On the other hand, Dr. Lai is a good listener and is very thorough when seeing his patients. He does not rush through time he spends with patients. He tends to over order tests (tests not really needed) and over medicate. He is not open to his patients using more natural or herbal preparations, but goes for the pharmaceuticals approach instead. Beware of over medication and the side effects of some of the drugs he prescribes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Averagely 2 hour waiting time, no joking, and staff never tells the truth why it's so much delayed. Staff is extremely rude if you are not happy about the delay, and they even want you to pay the office visit before seeing the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Terrible staff and policies. Always late, and after letting us wait for 2 hours, they ask for upfront money (although we have insurance) threatening that we would not see the Dr otherwise. Sleezeball tactics. We never missed a bill ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

This doctor is very caring and helpful. He listened to me and helped me with my problem. His staff is always very kind and helpful. I love that this office accommodates my work schedule and always fits me in even after hours if I need to see the doctor urgently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184067].votes_count ]]