Rate Dr. Myriam Eder

Dr. Myriam Eder's Ratings

Dr. Eder is so thorough,kind and considerate. She takes a lot of time with he patients and explains everything in detail. My experience was wonderful and I was very comfortable with the procedure and her care! This is the easiest procedure and most preventable kinds of cancer around! GO! Dont put off a colonoscopy that could save your life.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

Overall, the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Perhaps I came during a busy time of day, but my first impression was not very good of the wait time (over 20 minutes after my appointment time) and the doctor's preparedness to meet with me. I also am a medical professional, and I found it upsetting that she did not even know the reason why I came in to see her (making it obvious that she didn't read my chart of paperwork I filled out before hand). Due to this inattentiveness and her responses during our appointment, I am not sure if I want to continue to use her as my doctor.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

My experience at dr eders office was the absolute best experience ever. Dr Eder and her staff are so personable i felt like i had known them all and this was just my first time going. I give this office 100 stars because they are truely the best. happiest patient ever!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Eder is the best, her staff is wonderful, I will definately recommend her to everyone i know. The best experience ever!!!!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

I had a colonoscopy with Dr. Eder, which was a great experience. I did not feel a thing. The instructions were very good. The staff is very helpful and nice. Dr. Eder answered all my questions. I did not wait at all. The office is very professional I would highly recommend her!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag