Dr. Christopher D. Petrus

Dr. Christopher D. Petrus

Rate Dr. Christopher D. Petrus

Dr. Christopher D. Petrus's Ratings

Performed my vasectomy. Was very friendly and performed as I hoped and expected him to. Would gladly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Very kind and a good listener. Took plenty of time with me in the office. I felt that I made the right choice.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

He is very good in trating Bladde Cancer. I am well pleased with his services.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2011 | flag

I took my 84 year old father to the emergency room 8 weeks ago for urinary retention. After working with Dr. Petrus and 2 prostate stent operations in 11 days, my father is NO better and still can't void. I would NOT recommend this physician to anyone!! I found Dr.Petrus's office staff to be very insensitive and not very friendly.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Petrus is very practical and cooperative. He goes with the symptoms and doesn't try to push surgery when medication resolution will work. I have used him for the past three years with excellent results.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Very late for appointment. Had the wrong test results and did not bother to question values from referring physician.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag

My husband went to see Dr. Petrus for long term ED. Instead of proposing a workup to determine the cause, a brochure was pushed in our face with "here are your options". Very rushed and not very good bedside manner for someone brand new in the practice. How can you propose solutions without a good diagnosis for cause? They were supposed to follow up with insurance information but I had to call their office back twice to get the information. It was like they didn't want to be bothered with it. I would not recommend this physician for anyone with the same ailment. It was difficult enough to get my husband in there; to be treated like we were was offensive and insensitive considering the delicate nature of the problem. Office staff not very friendly, either. I guess they gave us the 'new guy' to build up his patient base.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag