Rate Dr. Roger T. White

Dr. Roger T. White's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. White has been my family Doctor for 3 years now. He's very helpful, knowledgeable, and has worked through many of my health issues that prior doctors ignored or brushed off. He's always on time, I think the longest I've ever waited past my appointment time is 5 minutes. He's always ready to chat with me and I've never been told he can't or won't do something, including talking about multiple things in one visit. He talked the time to explain options to you and actually gives you a say into how you want to be treated. I can't believe the bad reviews on here are for the same doctor!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. White has always been helpful and knowledgeable. I'm surprised to see the issues some people talk about having with him. I've found him to be one of the most down-to-earth and easy to talk to MDs I've ever been to. He explains all his decisions and gives all the options you have with the pros and cons of each.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

I find both Dr. White's great:-) I am a little shocked at the negative reviews I just read:-( my whole family sees the Whites and not one of us have had a negative experience. My senior mother absolutely adores him and thinks he has a great bedside manner and his sense of humour is refreshing. He is willing to take the time to explain to you about treatments or help finding specialized treatment. My kids think he friendly and caring and that's the most important thing for children that they can trust their doctor and feel like they can talk to him. I am so happy we found these doctors and will continue to see them for as long as we are living here:-)

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Stay away fom Dr. White at all costs. I was suicidal and he wouldn't refer me to a psychiatrist. Once I went through mental health and saw a psychiatrist I was stable, then white told me to try out some ADHD script. It threw me out of whack and I was back in the psych ward for a couple of weeks for the proper doctors to sort out white's screw up. Also he charged me every time I needed a form filled out. I tried to get on AiSH and it cost me 225 for the form to get filled out and he only takes cash. He purposefully made the application bad so I had to appeal costing me another 225, meanwhile I am on CPP disability and don't make much money. He hurt me physically and financially.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

not a bad doctor, hours are good, forgetful though. back before he had his website up and running he wrote appointments down on paper, made an appointment with him for evening, showed up, door was locked. so we waited and waited, he was in there with someone, so the mystery man we left we proceeded inside he comes out puzzled. we said we had an appointment, he said no you don't and showed us his paper. that was one instance. went in with our new born who had jaundice, doctor said it wasn't that bad and we could wait a week to see what happens or book for blood tests, we opted for blood work turns out the jaundice was REALLY bad, last and final instance, showed up what we thought was early for an appointment, turns out we were late, 15 mins late. he comes out, doesn't say hey or hi just you're late, we figured we could wait around since there were 2 other people in the room, he left with a patient and said that means you're not being seen, so we left.

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

He recently introduced online booking,choose reason for visit and there is comment box for other concerns.Previous appointments have been refill meds.This time had other concerns so after scrip refill brought up first concern that I put in the comment box.We discussed and he booked a test,said its probably OK but could be cancer so need to investigate.Then started discussing 2nd concern,he got angry and said “I kick people out for bringing a list; you need to read our office policy” and walked out of the room.I was stunned, had no idea what had happened. I leftcroom and said “I don’t understand,I listed my concerns when booking the appointment”.He said “you need to read our office policy,don’t make me tell you again”.So I left,shocked.This guy just told meI might have cancer and then gets pissed off because I have no clue about an office policy that is nowhere to be found?So here I sit with a 6 week wait until my test to find out if I’m OK or very sick and if it’s the latter,what then?

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Roger White's for several years now. We're approximately the same age and get along well. It's easy to get a timely appointment, and he's kind and friendly with a good sense of humour. He has absolutely terrible handwriting, and I sometimes think that if I told him I wanted a prescription for morphine or something, he'd write the scrip without even truly checking for the cause of the pain. But maybe that's just the way of the world nowadays.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag