Rate Dr. Roger T. White

Dr. Roger T. White's Ratings

No bedside manner and avoids eye contact with patients at all costs. He has an uncomfortable air about him and makes you feel uncomfortable going to see him. No matter what the issue he is quick to pass judgment and make you feel silly for even going in to see him in the first place. Does not listen and was incredibly hard to book an appointment with. He did not address my concerns and dismissed two issues I had and refused to address them. Ended up going to the ER and they were upset that he did nothing about it and tests confirmed there were indeed two problems going on which I had tried to address with Dr. White but he waved them off. He doesn't seem to have a good reputation with patients or other health care professionals. I was quick to search for a new family doctor with several bad experiences with him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

The worst doctor I ever been to , he's a drug pusher thanks to him I ended up getting liver damage and when I got the sickness he knew nothing about it or how to properly help me plus he is rude he talks about the other patients in the next room and laughed about their mental disorders, I have never in my life seen such a awful doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Horrible Doctor! I wish I could switch Dr.'s but there is not much to choose from in Lethbridge. He argued with me about the appointment I made online, which is ridiculous....he's too cheap to pay for a receptionist. Said I booked it for too long. So fifteen minutes is long enough to look at my children??? Very abrupt and likes to argue with patients. Gave my husband the wrong meds and even the specialist he was referred to said he was a moron.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2733938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I think Dr Roger White is an excellent doctor. He is always considerate about your time. Your appointment is when you booked it, always. He takes the time to establish medical histories and working baselines with patients. He always takes the time to explain what is going on with your health and why. He always seems to have very good personal interactions with people.
Yes, he has some strange business practices that include odd hours , online booking, and weird payment options. For people who care about this and getting occasionally getting offended on social or religious beliefs, I recommend they leave and go elsewhere and leave the good doctor to the rest of us. He is young, modern, and male (and not female), and a good doctor. The down side of going to this practice is they don't have an in-house clinic.
Over-all, I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

He seems knowledgeable however has no bedside manner and I question what kind of doctor hands out medical marijuana licenses to people he doesn't have as patients therefore he does not know if they have a legitimate health issue. Also accepting only cash seems kind of unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2644103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

He has always been a very good doctor for our family. Never once have I had a problem. Not sure why some are saying what there saying because I have NEVER experienced a bad thing about him. Also I bring up multiple things at a time and never once has he pushed medication on me. He only prescribes meds if he feels it's needed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2611189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Drug pusher. Do not go to this doctor unless you are ready for a trip to h*&^ and back

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Always on time, easy to talk to, explains everything in details so I can understand and always listens to my concerns. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Not the best place to go I find the staff rude and I find he is as well

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2576608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I too have been going to Dr. white since day one. I find him to be very easy going, polite, kind and very knowledgable. He has a keen sense of humor that is always appreciated. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2576453].votes_count ]]