You may also like

Rate Dr. Roger T. White

Dr. Roger T. White's Ratings

dr roger white has been a nightmare in more ways than one.Never listens to my questions or responds to them.There are more D.r. coming to lethbridge so now you have a pick of many

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2811211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Roger is definitely odd, but I ADORE Dr Andrea! She is pleasant, helpful, kind, and obviously cares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. R White was the only doctor willing to further investigate my situation. All the other doctors just wanted to prescribe anti depressants and send me for physio. After 3 1/2 years of dealing with severe pain in my hip and back I finally feel like a doctor is listening and getting the answers and the right diagnose! Thanks Dr. Rodger White....I'm feeling that I'm that much closer to getting my life back and being free from this dreadful pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Frankly I am baffled by some of the reviews on here. Drs. Roger and Andrea White have always been kind, caring, compassionate and funny. Our entire family sees them from my father in law with dementia to our toddler. They are knowledgeable and explain everything and are also willing to go the extra mile to find out the problem. I recommend them to everyone! I have lived many places in my life and have seen poor health care in action this is one place you will never have to worry about that. Keep up the great work Andrea and Roger! You make my whole family happy:-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. White has been the best Dr I've ever had. He takes the time to explain things and never makes me feel rushed. I bring up multiple things and not once has he ever made me feel like I was a burden. Great Dr!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2767492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

No bedside manner and avoids eye contact with patients at all costs. He has an uncomfortable air about him and makes you feel uncomfortable going to see him. No matter what the issue he is quick to pass judgment and make you feel silly for even going in to see him in the first place. Does not listen and was incredibly hard to book an appointment with. He did not address my concerns and dismissed two issues I had and refused to address them. Ended up going to the ER and they were upset that he did nothing about it and tests confirmed there were indeed two problems going on which I had tried to address with Dr. White but he waved them off. He doesn't seem to have a good reputation with patients or other health care professionals. I was quick to search for a new family doctor with several bad experiences with him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2753593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

The worst doctor I ever been to , he's a drug pusher thanks to him I ended up getting liver damage and when I got the sickness he knew nothing about it or how to properly help me plus he is rude he talks about the other patients in the next room and laughed about their mental disorders, I have never in my life seen such a awful doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Horrible Doctor! I wish I could switch Dr.'s but there is not much to choose from in Lethbridge. He argued with me about the appointment I made online, which is ridiculous....he's too cheap to pay for a receptionist. Said I booked it for too long. So fifteen minutes is long enough to look at my children??? Very abrupt and likes to argue with patients. Gave my husband the wrong meds and even the specialist he was referred to said he was a moron.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2733938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I think Dr Roger White is an excellent doctor. He is always considerate about your time. Your appointment is when you booked it, always. He takes the time to establish medical histories and working baselines with patients. He always takes the time to explain what is going on with your health and why. He always seems to have very good personal interactions with people.
Yes, he has some strange business practices that include odd hours , online booking, and weird payment options. For people who care about this and getting occasionally getting offended on social or religious beliefs, I recommend they leave and go elsewhere and leave the good doctor to the rest of us. He is young, modern, and male (and not female), and a good doctor. The down side of going to this practice is they don't have an in-house clinic.
Over-all, I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2699629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

He seems knowledgeable however has no bedside manner and I question what kind of doctor hands out medical marijuana licenses to people he doesn't have as patients therefore he does not know if they have a legitimate health issue. Also accepting only cash seems kind of unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2644103].votes_count ]]