Rate Dr. Roger T. White

Dr. Roger T. White's Ratings

He seems knowledgeable however has no bedside manner and I question what kind of doctor hands out medical marijuana licenses to people he doesn't have as patients therefore he does not know if they have a legitimate health issue. Also accepting only cash seems kind of unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

He has always been a very good doctor for our family. Never once have I had a problem. Not sure why some are saying what there saying because I have NEVER experienced a bad thing about him. Also I bring up multiple things at a time and never once has he pushed medication on me. He only prescribes meds if he feels it's needed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Drug pusher. Do not go to this doctor unless you are ready for a trip to h*&^ and back

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Always on time, easy to talk to, explains everything in details so I can understand and always listens to my concerns. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Not the best place to go I find the staff rude and I find he is as well

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I too have been going to Dr. white since day one. I find him to be very easy going, polite, kind and very knowledgable. He has a keen sense of humor that is always appreciated. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2576453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I am shocked at the comment below!!! If you are angry about something go to the source not the internet!!! I have see Roger from day one and have never experienced any of the things you are talking aboutI have always found him to be kind thoughtful and helpful and on top of things I hope the person that made these rude comments can sleep at night I could not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538631].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr white is a awesome doctor. Help me with my back pain by prescribing me medical marijuana best doctor in Alberta. Keep it natural organic green. A joint a day will keep the doctor away.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529456].votes_count ]]