Rate Dr. Roger T. White

Dr. Roger T. White's Ratings

I am shocked at the comment below!!! If you are angry about something go to the source not the internet!!! I have see Roger from day one and have never experienced any of the things you are talking aboutI have always found him to be kind thoughtful and helpful and on top of things I hope the person that made these rude comments can sleep at night I could not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

This so called angry dr is good for one thing. He rolls out oxycontin and morphine by the tons. I need a reminder list when I see my doc,so I remember what I need to discuss and for refills of meds I take. Many folk dont have or know how to use a computer to make their appointment. You need a real human secretary. Now you have a baby gate up, its like a daycare center. A small drs office with no windows is not a good way to raise a new born and he is now 11 months old. He has been at work with you since your wife had him, maybe time for daycare for the little guy. You are ignorant, very stupid if a person needs to ask 2 questions.sometimes it take 2 or 3 different to show why an illness is the way it is. Yes pot selling his your greatest love. Heard you were on a 6 month probation for all the narcotics and bad doctring you have been doing. This can be verified with Alberta Physcians standing commitee board in Calg. I do not for your own safety would go to this quack. He things he knows it all but saw him in action and he sucked. I feel sorry for his wife Dr Andtea White. Put the kid in daycare and get a nice office with windows as far away from Roger as possible. You recently just became Dr and have plenty to learn how to be one. You seem to be more interested on playing with the baby on the floor than being a dr. Sorry I feel being with an angry husband dr and having the baby at wokk all this time is not right. I am now calling Social Services to report this idea of a baby being in the work place every day with no windows or sunlight. How can either do a proper job when a crying baby needs their attention. I have seen all of what I stated many times. Neither of you are dr material, perhaps you should pick another field... I also know all money we pay for forms filled out goes into your back pocket. All other Drs have interact or visa and folks get reciepts and you also must claim it Dr White..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538631].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr white is a awesome doctor. Help me with my back pain by prescribing me medical marijuana best doctor in Alberta. Keep it natural organic green. A joint a day will keep the doctor away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr. White has been my family Doctor for 3 years now. He's very helpful, knowledgeable, and has worked through many of my health issues that prior doctors ignored or brushed off. He's always on time, I think the longest I've ever waited past my appointment time is 5 minutes. He's always ready to chat with me and I've never been told he can't or won't do something, including talking about multiple things in one visit. He talked the time to explain options to you and actually gives you a say into how you want to be treated. I can't believe the bad reviews on here are for the same doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. White has always been helpful and knowledgeable. I'm surprised to see the issues some people talk about having with him. I've found him to be one of the most down-to-earth and easy to talk to MDs I've ever been to. He explains all his decisions and gives all the options you have with the pros and cons of each.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I find both Dr. White's great:-) I am a little shocked at the negative reviews I just read:-( my whole family sees the Whites and not one of us have had a negative experience. My senior mother absolutely adores him and thinks he has a great bedside manner and his sense of humour is refreshing. He is willing to take the time to explain to you about treatments or help finding specialized treatment. My kids think he friendly and caring and that's the most important thing for children that they can trust their doctor and feel like they can talk to him. I am so happy we found these doctors and will continue to see them for as long as we are living here:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Stay away fom Dr. White at all costs. I was suicidal and he wouldn't refer me to a psychiatrist. Once I went through mental health and saw a psychiatrist I was stable, then white told me to try out some ADHD script. It threw me out of whack and I was back in the psych ward for a couple of weeks for the proper doctors to sort out white's screw up. Also he charged me every time I needed a form filled out. I tried to get on AiSH and it cost me 225 for the form to get filled out and he only takes cash. He purposefully made the application bad so I had to appeal costing me another 225, meanwhile I am on CPP disability and don't make much money. He hurt me physically and financially.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184762].votes_count ]]