Rate Dr. Roger T. White

Dr. Roger T. White's Ratings

Drug pusher. Do not go to this doctor unless you are ready for a trip to h*&^ and back

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Always on time, easy to talk to, explains everything in details so I can understand and always listens to my concerns. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Not the best place to go I find the staff rude and I find he is as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I too have been going to Dr. white since day one. I find him to be very easy going, polite, kind and very knowledgable. He has a keen sense of humor that is always appreciated. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I am shocked at the comment below!!! If you are angry about something go to the source not the internet!!! I have see Roger from day one and have never experienced any of the things you are talking aboutI have always found him to be kind thoughtful and helpful and on top of things I hope the person that made these rude comments can sleep at night I could not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538631].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr white is a awesome doctor. Help me with my back pain by prescribing me medical marijuana best doctor in Alberta. Keep it natural organic green. A joint a day will keep the doctor away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr. White has been my family Doctor for 3 years now. He's very helpful, knowledgeable, and has worked through many of my health issues that prior doctors ignored or brushed off. He's always on time, I think the longest I've ever waited past my appointment time is 5 minutes. He's always ready to chat with me and I've never been told he can't or won't do something, including talking about multiple things in one visit. He talked the time to explain options to you and actually gives you a say into how you want to be treated. I can't believe the bad reviews on here are for the same doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. White has always been helpful and knowledgeable. I'm surprised to see the issues some people talk about having with him. I've found him to be one of the most down-to-earth and easy to talk to MDs I've ever been to. He explains all his decisions and gives all the options you have with the pros and cons of each.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474104].votes_count ]]