You may also like

Rate Dr. Fred Kozak

Dr. Fred Kozak's Ratings

Very traumatizing experience for my 3 year old daughter. I was instructed to forcibly hold my daughter still (arms, body and head) so he could perform his exam. My daughter was terrified! No friendly hello, bed-side manner is non-existent! Will never see this Dr. again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I am living today because of this doctor , thankful for him every day , he performed emergency brain surgery on me .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Very rude doctor, rushes to get me out of his office and explains things in a hurry. Staff is also extremely rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Wonderful ,I have no words how I thanks to Dr. Kozak . He is God for my baby. He did cochlea surgery . I pray to God for Dr. Kozak . He may live long long. May God fulfill your all desire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

We are so grateful to Dr. Kozak for performing two cochlear implant surgeries for our son, who was a micro-preemie. Dr. Kozak is an amazing surgeon. Considering his busy schedule, he took the time and effort to go through our questions and concerns with surgery. He is very caring and visited us in the hospital room to ensure that our son was doing ok. He removed the dressing and was thorough in the care instructions. As another reviewer posted, Dr. Kozak is our hero. What a brilliant man! I don’t find him arrogant at all, quite personable and funny and direct. There are long wait times, but I would wait any time frame than trade for another surgeon in this area, because he must be in the top 3 surgeons in Canada. In addition, if an emergency comes up, that should take priority. His staff is very friendly and helpful as well. Thank you Dr. Fred Kozak for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Our daughter was a patient of Dr. Kozak's. At our last visit with him, he did not greet us. During the examination, rather than talking to us, he went on and on with the nurse about life outside of the hospital. My husband and I kept looking at one another and shaking our heads. When the exam was over, he finally went over what he wanted done. When we began asking questions, he was very condescending and rude. He is arrogant and does not like to be questioned at all.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][184967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

Our family would like to thank Dr.Kozak and his staff for the amazing care they have given our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Very knowledgable and great staff but very rude in a humorous way. Takes things seriously in his own way but doesn't always give the best option or comments about procedures which are needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

My daughter has been under the care of Dr. Kozak since she was a baby and her genetic hearing loss was diagnosed. We are extremely happy with his care. as well as, that of his staff. One day we brought our daughter into the Emergency at Burnaby General Hospital where she was treated (incorrectly) and released. A few days later when it was evident that the treatment was not working, we took her to the emergency at BC Children's where Dr. Kozak came in on his day off to attend to her. We feel extremely blessed to have Dr. Kozak as our daughter's ENT specialist and trust his judgement without question.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

My daughter K was born with two cranky ears.After swimming which she loves she would have severe ear aches all night.Not fun .Dr Kozak spent many hours diagnosing and fixed the problem .3hours of surgery which felt like an eternity for me .We see Dr Kozak every six months for check ups .He is mine and my daughters hero.God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184964].votes_count ]]