Rate Dr. Fred Kozak

Dr. Fred Kozak's Ratings

Wonderful ,I have no words how I thanks to Dr. Kozak . He is God for my baby. He did cochlea surgery . I pray to God for Dr. Kozak . He may live long long. May God fulfill your all desire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

We are so grateful to Dr. Kozak for performing two cochlear implant surgeries for our son, who was a micro-preemie. Dr. Kozak is an amazing surgeon. Considering his busy schedule, he took the time and effort to go through our questions and concerns with surgery. He is very caring and visited us in the hospital room to ensure that our son was doing ok. He removed the dressing and was thorough in the care instructions. As another reviewer posted, Dr. Kozak is our hero. What a brilliant man! I don’t find him arrogant at all, quite personable and funny and direct. There are long wait times, but I would wait any time frame than trade for another surgeon in this area, because he must be in the top 3 surgeons in Canada. In addition, if an emergency comes up, that should take priority. His staff is very friendly and helpful as well. Thank you Dr. Fred Kozak for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Our daughter was a patient of Dr. Kozak's. At our last visit with him, he did not greet us. During the examination, rather than talking to us, he went on and on with the nurse about life outside of the hospital. My husband and I kept looking at one another and shaking our heads. When the exam was over, he finally went over what he wanted done. When we began asking questions, he was very condescending and rude. He is arrogant and does not like to be questioned at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][184967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

Our family would like to thank Dr.Kozak and his staff for the amazing care they have given our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Very knowledgable and great staff but very rude in a humorous way. Takes things seriously in his own way but doesn't always give the best option or comments about procedures which are needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

My daughter has been under the care of Dr. Kozak since she was a baby and her genetic hearing loss was diagnosed. We are extremely happy with his care. as well as, that of his staff. One day we brought our daughter into the Emergency at Burnaby General Hospital where she was treated (incorrectly) and released. A few days later when it was evident that the treatment was not working, we took her to the emergency at BC Children's where Dr. Kozak came in on his day off to attend to her. We feel extremely blessed to have Dr. Kozak as our daughter's ENT specialist and trust his judgement without question.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

My daughter K was born with two cranky ears.After swimming which she loves she would have severe ear aches all night.Not fun .Dr Kozak spent many hours diagnosing and fixed the problem .3hours of surgery which felt like an eternity for me .We see Dr Kozak every six months for check ups .He is mine and my daughters hero.God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Dr. Kozak is a wonderful doctor and surgeon who is supported by a great team of people. He shares his knowledge with the medical world at large and is earnestly training other doctors to continue the work in other places around the globe. Our son will be having his third surgery for congenital cholesteatoma on April 4, 2012 and we feel completely at ease with our son in Dr. Kozak's care. He is on the cutting edge of research in this field and is absolutely wonderful at what he does. I cannot imagine the pressure that he could experience, having so many people who need his life saving knowledge and skill, but he handles that load with ease, a positive attitude and wit. We pray for Dr. Kozak each day; he needs the special blessings of health and mental stamina to continue this vital work. We are so thankful for him. If you find yourself or someone you love needing his help, relax and be thankful. You are in very capable and kind hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

My son, who suffered bilateral cholesteatomas, was a patient of Dr. Kozak's for 11 years. Dr. Kozak performed over 13 surgeries and one reconstruction to try to preserve my son's hearing. I could not be more grateful for all the efforts Dr. Kozak put into trying save what hearing my son had, and to ensure that the cholesteatomas did not progress more than what they did. Fred Kozak is a talented surgeon who takes the time to explain what is happening and what actions are required. I am very greatful that we were referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

Staff are the rudest people I have ever spoke with at a doctors office. No respect Or compassion what so ever. Longest wait to get into see Dr.Kozak. My 2 year old daughter is on a 1 year wait to see him. We have just been informed that she is congenitally deaf and he didn't bother trying to contact us to give us the test results. I had to track them down myself after them having the results for 3 weeks. Only to be told by an amazing ENT in Edmonton devastating news. Will never waste my time with this doctor OR his staff EVER AGAIN!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][184961].votes_count ]]