Rate Dr. John B. Bitner

Dr. John B. Bitner's Ratings

I am a anesthesiologist in the Salt Lake area. I work with surgeons all over the valley. I came to see John (Dr Bitner) because of his reputation. I'm fortunate to have an inside take on who to trust with something so important. I would recommend him to anyone, I even had to drive a long way, past many of my friends in the that specialty, to receive Dr Bitner's services. (Rhinoplasty and hair transplant). 6 months out and great results. His follow up care has been even beyond what I expected.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dear Dr. Bitner, My heart is so full right now and I wanted to express my sincerest gratitude to you personally for your thoughtfulness, your caring understanding, and your genuine sincerity to help me with my hope to restore the loss of my thinning hair. It also helped to hear and feel of your great optimist enthusiasm that even for someone with my challenging birth defect that this would work! Your entire staff, from your receptionist, back office and surgical assistants, but particularly Jamie and Brandi were amazing! They were so kind and sensitive throughout the procedure and at all my visits. I do not have adequate words to express how each of them exceeded all my expectations! It has only been one day since my procedure and already my excitement grows with the confidence you have given me that I will see success! I am so thrilled that I was led to you and I believe that providence ultimately led me to your office.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bitner is the best. Several months ago I was in a serious auto accident and severed 9 tendons within my left antebrachial (forearm) region. My median nerve was also severely damaged. It was feared that I would not be able to use my left arm/hand functionally at all. Now several months after surgery, my range of motion, sensation, tactility, and overall function are vastly improved. Although, There are still a lot of fine motor tasks that I will never be able to do well again, Dr. Bitner definitely fixed a potential life-long inability of normality. He definitely knows his stuff and makes sure that you will receive the best help possible.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Bitner is in my eyes the absolute best. He is caring and personable beyond just the medical questions. I would recommend him to anyone for any cosmetic surgery. He did my facelift and resurfacing and then my husband had a hair transplant. This was my husbands fourth hair transplant and it was far better than any of his prior procedures (bosley).

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

After having a myectomy (muscle removal around my eye socket for a condition called blepharospasm) several years ago, my lower eyelids were very sunken. My lower eyelid also started to sag giving me a "sad expression". I really am a happy person! I thought I would just have to live with it. I am so grateful for my consultation with dr bitner. He assured me great improvements were possible and the results exceeded my expectations. I am currently 10 days after my surgery in his office O.R. I had a lower eyelid tightening (tarsal strip) and my upper eyelid blepharoplasty. His training and professional staff were truly wonderful. I would recommend him without reservations and plan on using him for future concerns. I was surprised at how little pain I had (Tylenol only on day 1!!) and very little bruising and swelling.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bitner is an excellent plastic surgeon! He and his staff are especially friendly and accommodating. I had a facelift which looks very natural and makes me feel like I am still me. There was minimal pain and a fairly quick recovery which enabled me to do almost everything I was used to doing until I was back to normal. I would recommend Dr. Bitner without any hesitation to anyone considering facial surgery!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

After personally consulting with more than 20 renowned revision rhinoplasty surgeons across the entire country, Dr. Bitner was the only doctor able to win my trust. As cosmetic surgery patients go, we revision rhinoplasty seekers can be very obnoxious with our concerns about achieving the modelesque result we were after in the first place. Throughout our extensive communication Dr. Bitner was reassuringly personable, unfailingly professional and unflinchingly honest about what he felt was possible to achieve, and always kind, respectful, and comprehensive in addressing my many concerns. At nearly two years post-op I am still utterly ECSTATIC about my results. I had high aspirations for my nose, but it looks better than anything I imagined and is beyond cosmetic reproach. If anybody reading this review is considering surgery with Dr. Bitner and has ANY questions or concerns or is needing support, I invite you to connect with me at [email protected] I'd love to hear from you! =D

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bitner is the very best. I had a previous rhinoplasty performed by another plastic surgeon that went very wrong, making my nose look awful and worst of all, making very hard for be to breath. I personally met a few of Dr. Bitner's his patients and they all raved about him. He was so patient during our consultation and explained to me what went wrong on my previous surgery and how he would fix it. The staff was very friendly and efficient. My surgery went great. I can breath again, and have a beautiful looking nose. He was wonderful during my post-op visits. I'm so very grateful for his help and attention. If you are looking for the best, you just found it!

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Bitner. He is a wonderful person and an excellent doctor. He performed a facelift and an eyelift. The results are very natural. I had very little down time and minimal pain. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bitner is fabulous! Not just as a surgeon but as a person. I had facial surgery done and he and his staff made me so comfortable when I was so afraid that I would come out not looking like me. Well I came out looking like me only better! I am about 7 weeks out and my face just keeps getting better and I am amazed and thankful to Dr. Bitner. He gave me his cell phone number so I could contact him at any time if I had a question. The whole experience was so great! His staff is so friendly and I have to mention Jamie who was so good to me also. Top notch. I trust Dr. Bitner with no hesitation.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag