Rate Dr. Kevin A. Felix

Dr. Kevin A. Felix's Ratings

Great doctor, really cares about his patients! Remembers me by my first name when I come in. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2013

We came from First Care and were disappointed by lack of care. After 3 of our family members were mis-diagnosed by various doctors at First Care, the last one of the final straw (wife diagnosed with Lupus, when it actually she has sjogren's syndrome). Two very different things! We were looking for a caring doctors who was more current on today's medicine. We found him in Dr. Kevin Felix. He is very personable and really cares for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Felix and his staff were an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend them! I was looking for a new Doctor and now have one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Very caring Doctor and follows up on your health conditions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Dr Felix is probably the best doctor our family has had. We are prior military and have moved around a lot, so have had quite a few doctors over the years. Dr. Felix treated my 9 year old son as an individual. He spoke to him about how He was feeling, not me. I could see as their conversation went on, my son began to relax. Dr. Felix treats the patient not the symptom. I would absolutely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185429].votes_count ]]