Dr. Jessica Djeredjian

Rate Dr. Jessica Djeredjian

Dr. Jessica Djeredjian's Ratings

Excellent doctor. I switched my daughter's pediatrician with her. She loves her job and children, you can tell. She is not punctual but it's fine, because she doesn't rush you out from her office. She answers every question and gives advice too. Great great great!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

She is excellent! Exactly what you expect from a doctor, knowledgeable, to the point, caring and listening. Why other doctors in tintytots can't be like her! My daughter loves her and doctor appointments are fun when I tell her she is going to see Dr Djeredjian.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

She is a fantastic doctor! Takes all the time needed to answer my questions! Couldn't ask for a better doctor for my kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

She is very kind, she stays updated and she always gives good advice. I couldn't find a better doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

We went to the clinic for an emergency, and she was very nice, professional, a good listener, and took the time to answer all my questions concerning my children thoroughly. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

She is the BEST doctor! She listens to what you say and gives you time to ask questions and voice concerns, and is very understanding and patient with my children. She has been wonderful and I could not be happier to have her as my pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

She is the best pediatrician ever!She is so nice to the children and is also a good listener to them and us.she is very knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185475].votes_count ]]