Dr. Jessica Djeredjian

Rate Dr. Jessica Djeredjian

Dr. Jessica Djeredjian's Ratings

She is excellent! Exactly what you expect from a doctor, knowledgeable, to the point, caring and listening. Why other doctors in tintytots can't be like her! My daughter loves her and doctor appointments are fun when I tell her she is going to see Dr Djeredjian.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

She is a fantastic doctor! Takes all the time needed to answer my questions! Couldn't ask for a better doctor for my kids!

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

She is very kind, she stays updated and she always gives good advice. I couldn't find a better doctor!!

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

We went to the clinic for an emergency, and she was very nice, professional, a good listener, and took the time to answer all my questions concerning my children thoroughly. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

She is the BEST doctor! She listens to what you say and gives you time to ask questions and voice concerns, and is very understanding and patient with my children. She has been wonderful and I could not be happier to have her as my pediatrician.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

She is the best pediatrician ever!She is so nice to the children and is also a good listener to them and us.she is very knowledgeable and professional.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag