Rate Dr. Arun Gupta

Dr. Arun Gupta's Ratings

Quality care from this doctor. We spend a great deal of time discussing my issues. He has a strong knowledge base in complex pain medicine. Also, understood my needs as a patient. Completely worth the time it took to see him. Only issue was it took time to review everything. I guess that is what is expected if you want good care.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

This doctors reputation is international. I travelled so far to see him based on a recommendation from a friend in Toronto. Completely exceeded all expectations. His team was warm. They understood my needs. He was very professional. The medical review was incredible. He covered stuff all my doctors had previously missed. This is why he is so good. Actually excellent.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

What a great doctor. Concise, confident, correct and caring. We are really impressed. He was so good and the first doctor to make a difference. Look at me like a human being. I felt like he really cared. I feel great and it is all thanks to him. Can't thank him enough.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

OMG this is an amazing doctor. The whole experience was so helpful. His team looked at everything so carefully and came up with a great treatment plan. He is so caring and patient. So far so good. His recommendations have been on the ball.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Great patient care. Very complete assessement. Spend so much time explaining the options. My family loved him.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I was not impressed with this Doctor's assessment. He spent at most 10 minutes for me during the first visit.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

We had a wonderful experience with this physician. We attended this appointment with our elderly mother who has chronic hip pain. Dr. Gupta was caring and compassionate. He spend almost 2 hours with us. My mother had all her questions answered. Great experience.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr.Gupta from an Orthopaedic Surgeon. I had to pay $100.00 beforehand. I found Dr. Gupta to be rude and unhelpful. He may be very knowledgeable, he did not share any of his knowledge about my problem with me. I did everything he asked of me, he never discussed any of test results with me either. When I called his office to see if I would need a follow up with him I was told to see my family doctor. I would not recommend Dr. Gupta to anyone and I continue with the same problems I went with and still no answers.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag