You may also like

Rate Dr. Lauren Zanussi

Dr. Lauren Zanussi's Ratings

Since I was referred to Dr. Zanussi I have finally found peace of mind in my life. He puts all things into perspective and I found hope where was very little before. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

My life has been completely destroyed by Dr. Lauren Zanussi. I am currently looking into to every legal and civil avenue for help and support to get Dr. Zanussi behind bars. I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone! He is an absolute Health and Safety risk that mixes personal agenda with medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

He is a typical criminal psychiatrist and one of the lowest forms of human life imaginable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

A wonderfully caring, knowledgable and supportive doctor. Couldn't recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

The best care I ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. L Zanussi for 6 years and am very impressed with the professional attention and concern he offers, his expertise with the various aspects my particular condition and time in his schedule he allocates to see me. I am grateful to Dr. Zanussi for these particular qualities and more. I would suggest that if you are lucky enough to be referred to see him, count yourself fortunate.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][186368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

The worst and most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. He was OBSESSED with my modeling career and based his diagnosis on his personal, subjective belief that I am not pretty enough to model. He decided to call me deeply delusional, physycotic, and shistzophrenic only because he had not yet seen my entire professional collection of portfolios. Who enters a mental health unit with their portfolios? He refused to believe my career b cuz I wouldn't let him call my employers in Asia. Why should I? He created a total lie of a diagnosis that is sitting in NetCare and PIMS. His lie destroyed me for Air Side background checks for flight attendant work and positions of trust. Good thing I appealed. The judge sided with me and saw my modeling agencies on line. He never thought to check on line. He should really A Tip a model like me with immigration. He would have seen multiple years of travel. He needs to get a grip and an education!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186371].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 30, 2013

I have seen Dr. Zanussi for many years and he has always stuck by me. Most times after seeeing him I leave having things put in perspective, but there are other times I'm just not there mentally and my guard goes up(hard to break through) When this happens he still tries to get to the root of my problems and through to me. At times he finds it hard to understand somethings I have to do, promises I've made and I know it's frustrating to him, sorry for that. He is concerned as I am about health issues. I have been on a constant roller coaster and he has always been there with me, he is in my living hell. Dr. Zanussi has had to deal with many of my family issues. Life is constantly throwing curve balls. I am extremly lucky that he has put up with all I've dealt him. If not for Dr. Zanussi I'm not sure where I'd be right now. He's straight up in what he says and at times I leave ticked off. It's been along time and he's never given up or let me give up on (LIFE). Thanks Dr.Zanussi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][186367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

He truly cares about you and I respect him. I'm glad I have him as part of my team and enjoy appointments with him. It is important to be direct with him as he's not a mind reader. At the same time, he is more than willing to work through any communication errors. I truly respect any MD who is willing to work with you and sort out relationship issues. Too many docs don't listen to their patients and this guy does. He's helped me get support for my emotional issues after multiple traumatic events.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186366].votes_count ]]