Rate Dr. Lauren Zanussi

Dr. Lauren Zanussi's Ratings

The best care I ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. L Zanussi for 6 years and am very impressed with the professional attention and concern he offers, his expertise with the various aspects my particular condition and time in his schedule he allocates to see me. I am grateful to Dr. Zanussi for these particular qualities and more. I would suggest that if you are lucky enough to be referred to see him, count yourself fortunate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

The worst and most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. He was OBSESSED with my modeling career and based his diagnosis on his personal, subjective belief that I am not pretty enough to model. He decided to call me deeply delusional, physycotic, and shistzophrenic only because he had not yet seen my entire professional collection of portfolios. Who enters a mental health unit with their portfolios? He refused to believe my career b cuz I wouldn't let him call my employers in Asia. Why should I? He created a total lie of a diagnosis that is sitting in NetCare and PIMS. His lie destroyed me for Air Side background checks for flight attendant work and positions of trust. This man is a criminal! Good thing I appealed. The judge sided with me and saw my modeling agencies on line. He never thought to check on line. He should really A Tip a model like me with immigration. He would have seen multiple years of travel. He needs to get a grip and an education!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I have seen Dr. Zanussi for many years and he has always stuck by me. Most times after seeeing him I leave having things put in perspective, but there are other times I'm just not there mentally and my guard goes up(hard to break through) When this happens he still tries to get to the root of my problems and through to me. At times he finds it hard to understand somethings I have to do, promises I've made and I know it's frustrating to him, sorry for that. He is concerned as I am about health issues. I have been on a constant roller coaster and he has always been there with me, he is in my living hell. Dr. Zanussi has had to deal with many of my family issues. Life is constantly throwing curve balls. I am extremly lucky that he has put up with all I've dealt him. If not for Dr. Zanussi I'm not sure where I'd be right now. He's straight up in what he says and at times I leave ticked off. It's been along time and he's never given up or let me give up on (LIFE). Thanks Dr.Zanussi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

He truly cares about you and I respect him. I'm glad I have him as part of my team and enjoy appointments with him. It is important to be direct with him as he's not a mind reader. At the same time, he is more than willing to work through any communication errors. I truly respect any MD who is willing to work with you and sort out relationship issues. Too many docs don't listen to their patients and this guy does. He's helped me get support for my emotional issues after multiple traumatic events.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

He gave me my life back. I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

He is without question the best, most caring, most respectful, most dedicated psychiatrist I have ever seen. Without his help and support, I know that I would not be here. He is always willing to discuss treatment options, keeping in mind what you actually want, not just what he thinks you should want. I have been certified, by him and by others, but Dr Zanussi is far more willing than any other doctor I'm had to let you lead the decision-making process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Zanussi's for 4 years now, both inpatient and outpatient. There is no question in my mind that he has helped me more than any other doctor (and I have seen many). He is extremely generous with his time, not only in meeting with him, but in his willingness to investigate questions that arise during sessions. As well, he is flexible and open to new perspectives. He truly works with you to find the best solutions for YOU, rather than insisting on a particular form of treatment. I have never felt as much respect for another physician - of any specialty - than I do for Dr. Zanussi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186363].votes_count ]]