Rate Dr. Dexter Johnson

Dr. Dexter Johnson's Ratings

I went to Dr. Johnson to get my wisdom teeth removed, and I was very happy with the care I received. Dr. Johnson is very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the procedure, and he and his staff were very professional.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

This guy has minimal respect for his clients (patients). More arrogant than the usual dentist. Had six appointments with him. He ranges in lateness from 30 to 90 minutes each time with no apology whatsoever.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Seen Dr. Dexter Johnson yesterday absolutely loved him. Kind, considerate, gentil to name a few. He is an awesome doctor, will recommend to everyone in the future. Definitely felt the love and care of a human being and the professionalism of a surgeon/physician/dentist. THANK YOU! Patrick

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

It's been some time now, and I am still disgusted when I think of our experience following wisdom extractions Seriously run the other way, most people shop for a dentist according to proximity, do your home work!! I learned an awful lot the hard way, at my son's expense, my son was over sedated by Dr. Johnson I questioned if he was even qualified to administer? My son had problems, started to bleed in the night despite attempts to manage it at home, I decided to call the 24 hour # which was initially not answered, I later found out Dr. Johnson doesn't even live in the province, was he really going to be a help?? We spent 5 hours in the ER. I can't put our experience into words, We were ready to change our dentist because I couldn't believe she would refer us to Dr.Johnson. I could go on and on....think first before sending someone you love.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I took both my kids to see Dr. Johnson when they had to get wisdom/molar teeth pulled. I have been to both the Greenbank and Smyth offices. The staff are wonderful in both places. Dr. Johnson is quick, efficient, and explains the procedure fully. Both appointments I was told a time frame, and both times he was finished in well under what he told me. His office called the house after the appointments to make sure the kids (16 and 19 year olds) were OK. Dental Surgery is not pleasant, but I would go to Dr. Dexter Johnson for my oral care.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Both of my children has their wisdom teeth out by Dr. Johnson. I found him professional and thorough. Dr. Johnson and his staff were friendly, answered our questions and put us at ease.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

I was very happy with Dr. Dexter Johnson's work. I visited his office after being referred to him by my own dentist. I was able to book my surgery within days after seeing Dr. Johnson for a consultation. I was very nervous about being sedated for the procedure and his nurse was very helpful in making me feel comfortable. She explained to me everything that would take place, and she took the time to answer all of my questions. I took pictures of my mouth after I got home, and you can tell that this doctor knows what he is doing. The stitches are clean with the ends pointing in the right directions, not towards your tongue. Very happy. I would definitely see him again for any complicated procedures.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

A big shout out to this clinic from the moment I walked in to the time I was discharged everyone made sure my comfort was a priority. The nurse explained everything that was going to happen before I signed any consent form. I recommend this office to anyone.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

I went here to get my wisdom teeth out. The staff are not helpful, nobody at this clinic has any bedside manners. The nurse started my IV with no gloves! The dentist (Dr. Johnson) did not introduce himself, they just started to give me the IV drugs. I had to be very forceful in answering my questions (they saw it as an annoyance). Don't go here!

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Dexter, very polite, humorous, and no problems afterwards of my gum surgery.

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag