You may also like

Rate Dr. Dexter Johnson

Dr. Dexter Johnson's Ratings

Never written a review for a dentist before, but I am very pleased with Dr.johnson's office
He did my son's wisdom teeth extraction and it was absolutely pain-free and stress free.
He is very professional, he took the time to answer all my son's dental questions and concerns.
He talked to him and treated him like not just a set of teeth but as a person.
Three months later I did myself a dental implant, it is amazing it feels rock solid almost like my own tooth.
This office is very professional with knowledgeable and friendly stuff.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Dexter Johnson.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr Johson operated on two of my children to remove successfuly wisdom teeth. The act and the care were outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Johnson was not only rude, but incompetent in his diagnoses of my problem. First off, he came in the room and didn't introduce himself. Right away he started telling me what HE thought was wrong with me without asking any questions or even letting me speak! He just talked to me like I was a child then billed me $300 for five minutes of his time. AND he told me I was fine. I later found out I had a severe infection in my root canal and had to be put on antibiotics (not to mention I was in immense pain for days). AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I had an emergency tooth extraction done by Dr. Johnson at his Russell Road location when my mother passed away two years ago. He was nothing but professional, explained everything he was going to do , including the 4 medications he was going to give me for sedation. I was very pleased with him and his staff after the horrors I went through with a dentist in Kanata. On December 8, 2014 I had a molar removed at the Green Street location and got the same kind of service from this office. I was given his number in case of an energy. They even called me today to see how I was doing. I am very happy with this oral surgeon and would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Johnson to get my wisdom teeth removed, and I was very happy with the care I received. Dr. Johnson is very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the procedure, and he and his staff were very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

This guy has minimal respect for his clients (patients). More arrogant than the usual dentist. Had six appointments with him. He ranges in lateness from 30 to 90 minutes each time with no apology whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2231805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Seen Dr. Dexter Johnson yesterday absolutely loved him. Kind, considerate, gentil to name a few. He is an awesome doctor, will recommend to everyone in the future. Definitely felt the love and care of a human being and the professionalism of a surgeon/physician/dentist. THANK YOU! Patrick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

It's been some time now, and I am still disgusted when I think of our experience following wisdom extractions Seriously run the other way, most people shop for a dentist according to proximity, do your home work!! I learned an awful lot the hard way, at my son's expense, my son was over sedated by Dr. Johnson I questioned if he was even qualified to administer? My son had problems, started to bleed in the night despite attempts to manage it at home, I decided to call the 24 hour # which was initially not answered, I later found out Dr. Johnson doesn't even live in the province, was he really going to be a help?? We spent 5 hours in the ER. I can't put our experience into words, We were ready to change our dentist because I couldn't believe she would refer us to Dr.Johnson. I could go on and on....think first before sending someone you love.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][186681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I took both my kids to see Dr. Johnson when they had to get wisdom/molar teeth pulled. I have been to both the Greenbank and Smyth offices. The staff are wonderful in both places. Dr. Johnson is quick, efficient, and explains the procedure fully. Both appointments I was told a time frame, and both times he was finished in well under what he told me. His office called the house after the appointments to make sure the kids (16 and 19 year olds) were OK. Dental Surgery is not pleasant, but I would go to Dr. Dexter Johnson for my oral care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Both of my children has their wisdom teeth out by Dr. Johnson. I found him professional and thorough. Dr. Johnson and his staff were friendly, answered our questions and put us at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186678].votes_count ]]