Rate Dr. Larry J. Ley

Dr. Larry J. Ley's Ratings

Dr Ley was a very caring physician, that seemed to care for his Patience, I know I was one of them! Fox 59 needs to get there facts straight, Dr Ley offered 2 alternative medications besides Suboxone on my initial visit, and I was required to attend SOS classes(Counseling) & drug tested randomly! It's so sad for those patience that are now back to the streets, I feel sorry for the family's that are affected by this DEA operation, they need to check in to all the methadone clinics that also offer suboxone that are run by the federal government. It seems he must have been making or taking money away from the methadone clinics, and what about the Pharmaceutical Company's that make the medication, are they next one the DEA's list?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Check the news people...he's just been arrested by the DEA in a cash-for-drugs bust: http://fox59.com/2014/07/25/multi-county-raid-nets-doctors-arrests-cracks-opiate-drugs-for-cash-ring/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Ley was so nice and actually sat us down as a group to explain addiction and suboxone. He made sure we understood what we had to do and how to use the medication. He seems extremely caring and compassionate towards addicts... And does actually realize it's a disease. I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][186975].votes_count ]]