Rate Dr. Paul F. Finucan

Dr. Paul F. Finucan's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

nice staff, very good and compassionate doctor. I had a lot of problems with my back and since I see Dr Finucan, I feel much better. The only thing I would like it's a little more massage or warm compress before adjustment.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

In January of 2011 my MRI showed 2 herniated discs and a bulging disc. I could hardly walk and screaming pain down the left side of my leg. It affected every part of my everyday life from work to family. I was given the option that I may need surgery by the MRI specialist. I spoke with Paul and he recommended first trying decompression therapy which I jumped at without hesitation. Within 15 treatments the pain was reduced impressively. After 25 sessions I was pain free. To this day I am 100% pain free and in better back health even before the back problems. I would recommended Dr. Paul and decompression therapy 100 fold. I have been a patient with Dr. Paul approx 7 years and have always been satisfied with his treatment.

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

They got me early even. Always accomadating, helpful and give answers to the why and how to my ?s So smart and willing to teach . So experienced caught things eight other Drs have missed or misdiagnosed for years.. Thankyou we have avoided several surgeries, back, gallbladder, prostate.. you are a blessing from God!

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

I had been having huge neck problems for about a year and a half from a recurring injury that happened lifting weights. After seeing Dr. Finucan about 3 times he reduced the pain about 85%. I was absolutely amazed. He made my life much more enjoyable, not having to deal with the pain every day. I recommend him highly and am appreciative of his services.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

After many chiropractic experiences this was by far one of the best.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

His acupuncture treatment prevented motion sickness on a cruise. Two sessions of Neurocranial Restructioning(NCR)has made me migraine free for 6 months so far. His chiro adjustments are excellent-best of 8 different chiropractors I have visited in my life. Always on time, friendly, pleasaant. etc. He also does spinal decompression which I don't need. Would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Very caring staff and Doctor. One stop office for most health care issues.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag