Rate Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Dr. Hassan Moghadam's Ratings

Dr. Moghadam was recommended by my dentist for my implant and bone graft and an extraction.

Dr. Moghadam and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and I had absolutely no problems during recovery. Both Dr. Moghadam and the staff were very knowledgeable. After the surgery, they even call you at home to make sure you are ok. I visited his office twice as I needed 2 implants and with the bone graft you cannot get both done at the same time.

I had very little swelling. Overall, I had a great experience, and I would recommend Dr. Moghadam to anyone who requires oral surgery. I am lucky to have been referred to this surgeon.

I agree with the other comments that he would be a star in a trauma unit. He is very attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr Moghadam is a highly skilled and gifted oral surgeon. Teacher at McGill University. Considered the best in the field. Confident, fearless, serious, there's nothing fake about this guy, he's the real deal alright. Will tell it to you like it is, nothing sugar-coated and no-nonsense. Approachable and can be accommodating, but most likely knows how to deal with pesky clients. Not afraid to show up at the front desk and find you in the crowded area to hand you a prescription. Had a major two-hour-plus oral reconstruction done, post-op was a breeze, surprisingly hardly no discomfort (except at mealtime), only a few days on mild painkillers. So lucky to have been referred to this surgeon. Would be a star in a trauma unit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. Moghadam was recommended by my dentist for my wisdom teeth extraction. None of my wisdom teeth really came out of my gums, and I got all 4 of the teeth removed about 2.5 weeks ago. I was especially worried for my 2 teeth on top, because they were growing inward towards the back of my mouth. But, Dr. Moghadam and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and I had absolutely no problems during recovery. Both Dr. Moghadam and the staff were very knowledgeable. After the surgery, I had very little swelling and it wasn't very noticeable, which was surprising given I heard from most people that I would look like a chipmunk. I was back on a solid diet after 3-4 days, and I resumed my normal diet after 1 week. I had no swelling, or other complications at the 4 surgical sites. Overall, I had a great experience, and I would recommend Dr. Moghadam to anyone who requires wisdom teeth extraction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth removed some 10 years ago, or so (my early 20's)
I think I can safely say that Dr. Moghadam will never forget me, and here is why.
OM Gosh where do I start with Dr. Moghadam!! :) He was recommended to remove my wisdom teeth, and he was just awesome during the consultation process! When I went in for the surgery he was fantastic, and so were his staff (at the Kanata location), the surgery went swimmingly (he removed all 4 wisdom teeth).

I would have healed with no trouble at all except I just had to sneak a nacho chip about a week after surgery (don't tell him I said that). Of course, within hours I got an infection. I phoned his emergency number at least once an hour for roughly 8 hours before the infection got so big it felt like it was splitting my outter cheek skin! I didn't know what to do! After I phoned a couple Dentist's office and getting no where, I did what any desperate individual having a cheek ripped apart would do, I opened the phone book and called him at home (please don't do this! Upon reflection I realize how wrong this was!!) surprisingly he was very open and responsive to my call and provided me antibiotics immediately (THANK YOU!!), and asked that I see him first thing Monday morning!
When I was waiting in the chair for him he popped his head around the corner, smiled at me and said "you're the one who phoned me at home, aren't you!? WOW, do you ever have an infection, how can you be smiling right now!?"
To say the least, he's more than fantastic! I'd recommend him to anyone who requires oral surgery, however despite his pleasant disposition, I'd not recommend phoning him at home (he deserves time off just like the rest of us, eh!?).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Hello all, I am close to 50, and just had bone graft and follow up implant surgery for two of my teeth. Dr. Moghadam gave me fantastic prices lower than the other surgeon suggested to me by my dentist (although Argyle Associates may be considered a bit on the higher end). He is a wonderful person, very happy with super nice staff, very smart and knowledgeable in his area, very confident, and also a little funny. Last week when I visited my dentist last week he said the surgery was done really well and I am supposed to get the crowns next week. One more thing I liked, is that when I called a day after the surgery, when Dr. Moghadam was not there, they had an on call surgeon who answered me within an hour. He was so nice that asked me to take an image of my surgery site and send by email and checked it right away to say it is fine. Overall, I got good consultations initially, affordable prices, good treatment, and quality service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Moghadam attended my 93 year old aunt. He extracted her last 6 teeth and placed 2 implants. He was very professional and considerate of her age and nervousness regards this procedure. While she must wait 3 months for her gums to heal prior to getting her new lower dentures, she has had three follow-up appointments gratis to ensure healthy healing. I would recommend this surgeon any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Excellent care for two children's wisdom teeth and my own dental implant. No pain or post op issues!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Moghadam is highly professional and knowledges surgeon that knows exactly what is doing , I recommend him again , and for further I will ask for him ESP wisdom teeth extraction

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Mogahadam is excellent at what he does. He tells it like it is and gets down to the nitty gritty. My family and I will use him for all future needs wether it be implants or eventually the kids wisdom teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

Began seeing Dr. Moghadam after being partially treated for osteomyelitis in the US. Am very grateful I found him, he was much more knowledgeable, and better all-around, than the Drs I had in the US. If you have osteomyelitis, he is the only oral surgeon to see in Ottawa, imho, as is the leader in the area on facial bones and the effects of osteomyelitis. I have also had to have a few extractions of molars and he and his staff have been absolutely wonderful before, during and after the procedure. The only thing I could offer about improvement would be wait times. It seems to be normal to wait upwards of 30 minutes as he always seems to be running behind. It's not a big deal though because once he's with you, you can be guaranteed he'll be focused on your needs. I can highly recommend him for extractions, and osteomyelitis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187363].votes_count ]]